Merry Meet! Greetings from New Jersey!

Hello to all! Just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I first started practicing Wicca back in the early 1990’s. After a few years I stopped, due in part to going off to college and partly because there was a lot of negative reactions from friends and family that I just didn’t want to deal with back then. I always told myself someday I’d get back to it. 25 years later in 2019 I found myself with a home and a few acres of woods and I felt a clear call to come back to the craft. Its been a strange path I’ve walked but it’s wonderful to come home again. I’m so happy to have found you all, this seems like an inspiring magical community here! Earlier this year I spent a few months building this stone circle and altar out in woods for my rituals and meditations. Here’s a pic of my new magical space. Well, looking forward to getting to know you all and working my way through the courses and such! Blessed Be.

9 Likes

@Valen hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. I’m so happy you found your way here. Your outdoor altar sounds amazing, hope to chat soon

5 Likes

Your outside circle and altar are stunning. I bet you want to be out there all the time!!
Welcome to the lovely Spells 8 community. Make yourself at home. We are happy to have you!

5 Likes

Hi @Valen! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Your picture is just beautiful! What a truly magical place to practice. Just to let you know, you can upload a picture to your post by using that little arrow pointing up on the icons up above there. Feel free to share what you like as long as they’re family-friendly.

If you have any questions just ask, and someone will help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome @Valen ,

What a beautiful circle! You are so blessed to have that land and ability to do something like this, and it looks amazing. I can tell the energies there would be fascinating to work with.

Looking forward to getting to know you in this community and learning from your extensive knowledge and experiences.

Tem

5 Likes

Welcome! We are glad you are here. And that altar is absolutely beautiful!

5 Likes

thanks for the warm welcome!

3 Likes

hi! yes, i find myself wandering out there a couple times a day

5 Likes

@Amethyst HI and thanks for the tip!
@Temujin_Calidius yes its amazing to these woods to work in.
@robin77 Nice to meet you and Thanks!

4 Likes

Merry meet @Valen! :blush:

What a way to return to the Craft- it sounds like life lead you right to where you needed to be. And such a beautiful space you’ve found for yourself! :heart_eyes: :national_park: That looks like the ideal spot for ritual and spellwork.

Wishing you the best of luck with the courses! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You have a coven full of friendly folks here happy to help and chat about magick :sparkles: And know that you are warmly invited to join the forum Activities as well!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! :blush:

3 Likes

@Valen ~ That is incredibly beautiful! :heart: Welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks @BrightBear Nice to meet you. I’ve started planting some ferns, moss and bulbs in and around it as well so hopefully some flowers pop up next spring as well!

4 Likes

Thanks so much @TheTravelWitch Really looking forward to the activities!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, Valen! :blush: There is a group ritual today that can be done with the coven (through a scheduled Zoom chat) or solo on your own time- you are warmly invited to join if you’d like!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Merry Meet @Valen and Welcome! You’re outside altar is a thing of beauty. My name is Rowan and I am in South Carolina. Looking forward to chatting more with you.
Blessed Be,

5 Likes