Merry meet hello every one

Hello everyone Blessed be! I am Michelle antoinette and I am a beginner solitary witch I love doing shady hoo doo spells as well as sour jars and love spells I look forward to making new friends and creating a bond with all of u

10 Likes

Hello! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. I look forward to chatting with you! Make sure you get in on our Activities, especially today, we’re having a group tea! Hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Welcome to the :star2: Coven :star2: and I’m glad you’ve made your first post here!

We’re all a fairly friendly bunch :heart: and I’m sure you’ll fit in just fine.

Glad to have you here!

5 Likes

Merry Meet, Michelle! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! That’s very interesting that you work with love spells and jars. I am a big believer in St. Anthony as a love channel. He is a popular saint in my home country, helping people find love and there’s all sorts of rituals with his statues and image.

Feel free to share any insight you want, or comment on any topic in the Forum!

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Michelle21! :heart:

It is a pleasure to meet you- please make yourself at home in the forums and around the site!

Have you found the Self-Initiation Ritual? It is a great place for beginners to begin building their magickal foundation :grin:

Wicca-Self-Initiation

As others have mentioned, feel free to reach out with any questions as you explore. There are many here happy to help a new member of the coven!

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hi I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA! It’s awesome to meet you. I love doing jar spells. They are certainly a favorite of mine. I love the guided meditations for crystal/stone activations too. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, everyone here is very helpful and supportive. I hope you enjoy the classes! I love them and my absolute favorite thing about the site is the printables! I love adding them to my BOS. I hope you find yourself right at home!

4 Likes

Welcome and so glad you are here with us all! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Hope you have a great day! Blessed be :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Nice to have you with us Michelle​:slightly_smiling_face:, you are definitely at the right place, feel free to make your self at home.Nice to meet you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Michelle, welcome to the community!
Blessed be

5 Likes

Blessed be everyone such a wonderful welcome :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes