Merry Meet , Hello

Good morning everyone, I’m pagan born, However consider myself eclectic. I’m from USA New Jersey. Always learning, looking forward to meeting new people of my path .

15 Likes

Hello and merry meet my dear friend! :hugs: :bouquet: Most welcome to the forum and I sincerely hope that you enjoy your time here with tons of magick and so much more! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you, Very much looking forward to being here .

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Raven_Moon! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod!

I hope you are able to find your way around! Feel free to ask any questions & share with us as well! You can jump in on any open topic or start your own. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your unique path.

The courses are a great place to start. Even if it’s information that you already know, they are full of great information & refreshers never hurt when it comes to learning! I am currently re-reading books that I had read about 2 years ago regarding parts of practice, just to kind of reinforce what I know & see if there’s anything that either resonates even more or that I kind of didn’t retain very well at the time.

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Merry meet @Raven_Moon,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here- don’t hesitate to jump into any discussions that interest you! And if you happen to have any questions, know that the #questions category is the place to go. Ask away and your friendly coven is sure to help out- you have the wisdom of the coven at your back! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi @Raven_Moon! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here, I always like hearing from people who were born into paganism. It must give you such confidence when you cast. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Raven_Moon :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

How lucky you must have been to be born into a pagan family - if I’m understanding your “pagan born” statement correctly. It’s one thing I think would be amazing to experience! :heart: You probably have so many stories and experiences you can share (if you want, of course!) and I’m sure we would all happily enjoy hearing them.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

8 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome…
Yes I was born into a pagan family .
I will Definitely love to share some stories if anybody is interested. Dealt with discrimination too.

Thank you again

10 Likes

You are very welcome to share your stories! :open_book: :blush: Feel free to give them a home in the Witchy Wisdom category (unless they deals with more sensitive matters, in which case please home them in the more private A Sacred Space category, where only logged-in coven members can view posts). Looking forward to reading them! :heart:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@Raven_Moon welcome to the forum! It is such an amazing community of very beautiful souls.

I’m Hazel Rae from Memphis, TN I look forward to learning from you and with you! :white_heart:

Sending Light Love & Blessings :candle::white_heart::butterfly:

—Hazel RAE :pisces::capricorn::sagittarius:

:earth_americas::fire::droplet::wind_face:
:waning_crescent_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::new_moon:

8 Likes

Hi Tammy… Wonderful to meet you. Ooo i would love to read some of your stories…

8 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Raven_Moon

It’s so nice to meet you, Tammy, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Susurrus that the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Tammy, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
I will share some memories from growing up, I have to remember some , it’s been so long , that’s something I don’t normally talk about . When I was growing up it definitely was not as accepting as it is now. So I had my fair share of people who would discriminate against me for it. Even into my childrens childhood . My eldest is my only daughter and she to is Pagan born 4th generation from what I can tell. We have the Viking bloodline . I also dabble in family tree, (go figure) lol .
Feel free to ask me anything …
Looking forward to my time here and with all of you . I must say of all the groups I’ve joined in the past This one does seem to be the most welcoming. Thank you )0(

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I love your name @Raven_Moon. Welcome I look forward to seeing you around the sight!

8 Likes

Thank you , Nice to meet you … :grinning:

7 Likes

Nice to meet you @Raven_Moon

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.