MERRY MEET I am a pagan/wiccan

Merry Meet everyone…my name is Tanya and I newbie…I am from Canada…I have been a solitary Witch for many years…I am so super excited to be apart of Spells8…I want to learn and have the experience in being apart of the community …blessed be…

13 Likes

Welcome,
We are glad your here.
Blessed be!

11 Likes

Welcome :hugs: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m an Eclectic witch. I’m a single mama of 4. It’s nice to have you here!! There’s a ton of great info here. I’m sure when others come on, they’ll help add links that’ll better assist you. Lol but meanwhile, you can ask any questions at all. I’ll be happy to help.
Blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

Thank you so much …I am trying to take the online courses the very first one I cant seem to get it to play I click on it and it takes me there but when I try and play the course I can’t seem to be able to

10 Likes

Welcome @tanya8, nice to meet you :slight_smile:

I’m Iris and I’m also relatively new to Spells8 and the forum.

9 Likes

merry meet Iris…its very nice to meet you…hope to chat and travel this path with you …blessed be my friend

9 Likes

Merry Meet @tanya8 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m happy that you found the courses. There is a lot of good information in those. I enjoy them as well.

While you’re in the forum you can check out: Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! May 3rd :womans_hat: It will fill you in on what’s going on this week. A new challenge will start tomorrow & those are great for learning more about your craft & making it your own.

Everyone here is very nice & supportive. So if you have any questions please feel free to reach out & someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad to have you here :heartpulse: Did you manage to get the courses to work? Let us know if you’re still having trouble :heartpulse: and if you need anything else just ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Merry Meet to you too @tanya8 ,

I’m called either as Anne or Margaret here. A Filipino Pagan and Wiccan, I’m from NCR Region, Paranaque City, Philippines. I still am studying how to become a Babaylan’s or healer’s apprentice in my country. A Caretaker, Baker or Cook, someone that watches anime, college student, pet owner and a board game athlete online.

Just as the rest have said when something seems unclear to you, it’s okay to ask others in the forum by creating a topic, someone else who may know the topic will show up and help you in it too

Blessed Be,
Margaret

9 Likes

Merry Meet @tanya8! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I read that you were having problems with the courses. Try signing in again and see if that helps. If not one of the mods will have to help you out. I’m sure either @MeganB or @Francisco will be on in a few hours and can help you out.

I’m sorry I couldn’t help more. I look forward to getting to know you! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hello @tanya8 :wave: Glad to have you here!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting the courses to work properly. I’ve tagged @Francisco here so he can look into it. Unfortuantely, I don’t have anything to do with the structure of the site so I can’t look into it deeper. That’s all him :sweat_smile: Hopefully he gets it sorted out for you soon!

9 Likes

Hi Tanya, Welcome to the Coven! :wave:

I just sent you a private message :email: with instructions so you can watch the lessons.

It’s great to have you in the community! Happy learning!

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome, I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Merry meet @tanya8! :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- we are blessed to have you here :infinite_roots:

I’m glad Francisco was able to work his magick and help you into the courses. Enjoy them! If you have any questions as you learn and explore, don’t hesitate to reach out. You have a friendly coven happy to help! :books::blush:

Love and Light!

8 Likes