Merry Meet I am excited to be apart of this

Hi, I am new here, I am a mom of two boys and a stepmom to a beautiful daughter.
I am a personal trainer and I work in retail
I am extremely happy to be apart of this.
Blessed be

13 Likes

Merry Meet, Eryn! :wave:

You came to the right place! :blush: I think personal trainers are a lot like Witches, helping others find wellness, health and a sense of accomplishment!

What drew you to your magickal calling? Is there a certain aspect of the practice that is interesting to you?

Anyway, Feel free to comment on any topic you like, ask anything or share a topic you’re interested in!

Also, I recommend you visit the Online Courses page and watch the videos there to start learning more!

4 Likes

Welcome Eryn!
Merry meet.
I am new too, but I believe you will find like minded people here who are generous and open and kind to share information.
Be well!
Berta

6 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: I’m Christina from New York. Im a single mom of 3 boys and 1 girl. It’s tough but I manage. My mother lives with us but she complains over everything when she does help. Anyway enough about me, nice to meet you and hope to see you in other posts! Blessed be

4 Likes

Hi @eryn! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. Welcome to the community! Look forward to chatting with you on the forum!

4 Likes

Eryn
I respect a woman who is a single mom! Sounds like your pretty independent!Takes a lot to raise a child. I’m a mom too. I have two boys there dad hasn’t been there and he don’t help! But I’ve been there mom/dad! It’s hard, but I gotta be leave a legacy of hope before I die!
I blessed my home with a spell by spell 8 that gave me some comfort! I have two teenagers!
My dog recently got sick I think I’m going to try to do a spell to protect him too! I need a lot of protection! Everyone here has been real supportive!
Jeannie

3 Likes

Eryn, we are a great support group. Welcome and be happy here.

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Eryn! :heart:

We are blessed to have you join us- sending greetings from Poland! Feel free to make yourself at home in the forums. You are welcome to jump in on any of the current Activities- including a weekly challenge, divination discussion, and group ritual every Thursday.

If you haven’t found it already, I also recommend the Self-Initiation! It’s a great place to get started.

Pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

We are happy to have you! I am Krissie and I am from Cape Cod, MA, USA. I have 2 older boys and my youngest is my daughter! Everyone here is really nice and supportive. If you have any kind of question feel free to ask and someone will get back to you! Have a great day!

Blessed Be :star2:

4 Likes

I have been on this spiritual path for 13v years. however, finding a connection is what drew me here. I have been doing the classes thank you.

5 Likes

Thank you all very heartfelt. Yes being a single mom is not easy i tried to have a relationship with my son’s father, but he brought too much drama and I’m still trying to fight it. I am also taking care of my dad who was just diagnosed with stage 4 small cell cancer and it has devastated my world and I’m trying to pick up the pieces to continue moving forward with life. I am glad to have found this it’s been very helpful and heartwarming. Thank you

4 Likes

You’re more than welcome. I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I hope you’re able to go visit your father as much as you can, and spend time with him. I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers.

4 Likes

Hi @eryn! Greetings from London, England!
I’m so sorry to hear about your family situation, sending lots of love and light :heart:
It’s lovely to have you here, I’m so glad you found us. I look forward to hearing more from you around the forum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your Dad. That’s the worst. I’ll be keeping your family in my prayers.

2 Likes

Eryn
I am sorry to hear about your kids dad!
And I apologize about my typos last post! Forgive me!
I just wanted you to know that we’re all happy to have you on spells 8!
You will find it truly magical!
Hope to get to know you Love :heart: Blessed be
Jeannie

4 Likes

Thank you I do see my dad almost every day I take care of him because he deserves it.

4 Likes