Merry Meet, I am Harmony Lyric

Born a hereditary witch. I am beginning to come into my own.

My familiar, went to the Summerland a week ago. I was led to Spells8 seeking a spell whilst lighting a memorial candle for her.

Thankful & greatful to be here

Blrssed Bestrong text

10 Likes

Merry meet and welcome! I’m Wade, a new Witch who grew up Christian. I’m excited to get to know your points of view as a hereditary Witch!

I’m sorry for the loss of your familiar – sending positive, comforting vibes your way and hers :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry meet @harmony1! :heart:

So sorry to hear about the loss of your familiar. Sending love and light to you in this time of mourning :pray:

Although the circumstances that brought you here are somber, I hope you find the forum to be a place of warmth and light. We are blessed to have you join us!

There is a lot going on, so feel free to visit the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday to get the most recent updates and happenings in the forum :scroll:. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry about your loss :heart: Welcome to the Coven :heart: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grin: If you need anything just ask everyone here is very welcoming and so much fun to learn with :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

4 Likes

Merry Meet @harmony1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you’re here even if it was through the loss of your furbaby.

When you feel up to it, feel free to jump in on the Activities here. If you have any questions just as and someone will pop up to help you.

I look forward to chatting with you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the website @harmony1 ,

I’m either called as Anne or Margaret by the rest here both are my birth names so like the rest that I’ve stated before calling me as either of the two names is fine with me, even if you may be in grief now, this coven is also helpful. I’m currently just focusing in both college Mid Terms exams, learning Philippine Paganism, a Shogi and Chess player and the rest is in my profile page. Like the rest from above if you have any questions, there will be those that answer your question to the best of their ability.

Blessed Be,
Martinez, Margaret

4 Likes

Welcome! Sorry about your loss :pleading_face: I’m Christina from New York.

5 Likes

Merry meet Harmony. I’m truly sorry for your loss. Welcome to the coven, blessed be.

5 Likes

Merry meet and I’m so sorry to hear of your familiar’s passing. May they watch over you from the beautiful summerland.

Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Welcome sister, my 9x grandmother was tried as a witch & freed after some time for lack of evidence. So very sorry your friend/familiar has gone on. Try: Wiccan Prayer for Death of a Loved One / Loss of a Pet. I send you strength and love.

4 Likes