Merry Meet! I just joined Spells 8

Hello Everyone! Merry Meet! I just joined Spells 8. Happy to be HERE, with you ALL Now! I’m a Baby Witch. I’m into Healing with Crystals, Tarot, Runes, Divination, & more. I’m from Texas, live close to Houston. Well… I just wanted to Stop in & say hello & let everyone know I’m Here. Maybe I’ll hear back from some of you TTYL.
Roni

16 Likes

Welcome! It’s awesome here, like a family, one of the warmest (if not THE warmest) places I’ve ever been online or otherwise. There’s so much to explore, too! The website is loaded with lessons and there are weekly activities here. I come back often!

Enjoy and Blessed Be!

:pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @roni1

It’s so nice to meet you, Roni, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I also work with Crystals, Tarot, Runes, and more! I’m so glad you joined us, have you found the courses, that’s a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Roni, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

@roni1 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @roni1! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod & a moderator here at Spells8.

I also work with Crystals & Crystal Healing, Tarot, Oracle, Runes, & so much more :laughing: You’ve come to the right place!

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask or share anything that you would like with us! Everyone herebis very supportive & friendly. Feel free to jump in on any topic or start your own!

I look forward to getting to know you on your path! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hi @roni1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m into candle magic, and chants, and I like tarot and oracle cards but I’m still learning those. It’s great to have you here! I second going through the courses, they’ll get you started out here on the right foot so to speak.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome, @roni1! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. I’m somewhat new still, trying just about everything to see what fits and doesn’t :wink: You’ll find so many wonderful things to learn on the site and especially in the forums as there are so many wonderful people to learn from!

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

Hello @roni1 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re definitely in a great place to make friends, even some that may be local to your area if that’s what you’re looking for. Crystals, tarot, runes – we’ve got that all here and more!

I look forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Merry meet @roni1,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

It sounds like you have some wonderful talents and interests! Have you been finding everything you were looking for okay? I know there is a lot to explore on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum, so if you’d ever like a hand finding things, have any questions, or ever want to chat about a topic- feel free to reach out! Your new coven is a very friendly one and we are happy to help :infinite_roots: :heart:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.