Merry Meet I'm from Australia

Merry Meet everyone! I am a Southern Hemisphere Aussie Witch for around 20 years and have always chosen to be solitary as I love it! I love to share with others in forums like this and have some fun creating things and sharing in our successes and challenges. I’m a crystal healer, love working with the elements, Reiki, and am a vegetarian.

12 Likes

Hi Merry i am Khadija (also known as Tanya which is my birth name), and i also am a southern Hemisphere Aussie witch. I am happy to know there are other Aussie witches out there since i am a newborn baby witch just starting off in my witch journey. I however, am a Muslim revert (converted from Christianity to Islam 15 years now), and have always had a unconscious connection to witches until recently when it just clicked. i did some research and thought “omg i can’t believe i have found the part of me i had always felt i had lost”. My faith already has so many components that relate to wicca and witches so it just made sense (there is an acknowledgement of witches and witchcraft however it is condemned, not that that matters to me).
I hope i can get to know you and hear about your journey :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wishing a very merry meet to @summerlight and @TheMuslimWitch! :heart:

You are both warmly welcome in the forum and the Infinite Roots Coven- I hope you have both been making yourselves at home here :infinite_roots:

If you haven’t already, I recommend taking a look at the forum news post comes out every Monday with forum happenings, upcoming events, moon phases, and things to keep in mind for the coming week :newspaper: :first_quarter_moon: . You can check out this week’s post here: Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! :volcano:

Know that you are also warmly invited to join Activities such as the weekly witchy challenges or the Thursday group ritual (hosted in the coven-member-only category: A Sacred Space).

It is a pleasure to meet you both and I look forward to chatting with you more soon!

Blessed be, Summerlight and Khadija :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome @TheMuslimWitch & @summerlight to the Coven. My name is Pedro, I go in the coven by Pedros10, my magickal name is Zohan. I’m from Puerto Rico, even though on my profile I go as a Golden Dawn practitioner, is only by my studies. I go into; {Nothing is true, everything is permitted}, philosophy.
Hope to learn from both of you.
Blessings!

7 Likes

Welcome @summerlight

Nice to meet you here. We are connected as a family here through Spells8.

You can find our courses here: https://spells8.com/all-courses/

Please feel free to participate in the forum. @anneshakargupta

7 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and I’ve been exploring Spells8 enthusiastically as the information in the courses are awesome. Love, love, love the information and learning something all the time. Hope to get to know this wonderful magical family better from now on. Thankyou!

8 Likes

Merry meet! Thank you @TheTravelWitch for the warm welcome. I will be sure to check it out and am eager to learn more about Wicca and witches :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi Pedro, merry meet, i hope to learn from you too and increase my knowledge :slight_smile:. Look forward to seeing you around here on spells8

7 Likes

@summerlight @TheMuslimWitch merry meet and welcome.

7 Likes

Hi @summerlight and @TheMuslimWitch! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the USA. Welcome to the forum. We’re a real friendly bunch around here, if you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out!

I look forward to getting to know you both!

5 Likes

Welcome :hugs:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York and I’m also a certified crystal healer and have Reiki I :gem: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yay another crystal healer!!! And Reiki!! I predict that we’ll get along perfectly :grin: it’s so nice meeting you! See you around soon!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Welcome to you as well!!! :wave:
I’m still Christina :joy: and I’m still on New York (I mentioned that above lol) but it’s awesome to have you here! The more the merrier :cat: if you need anything, give me a shout.
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Good Morning Khadija, not sure of Australia’s time, but in Florida it’s 08:28.
My name is Barbara, but I’m known as Garnet here.
It is so wonderful that you’ve come to visit us & sincerely hope you stay) .
This is a site (I should say place because it’s so much more) where we invite freely to those who seek knowledge. Yes, basically it’s about the practice of Magic in many forms, but we are a great support group.
When I joined I sought and found my answer but I also found a family.
Ask what you will. One of us will have the answer or will point you in the right direction.
Stay free, stay safe and blessed be.
Garnet

3 Likes

Welcome to the family :revolving_hearts: best group of people here, you’ll love it!

3 Likes

Welcome! :revolving_hearts::hibiscus:

4 Likes

Apparently I am living 10 hours in your future according to the time converter. LMAO! So I’m from the future! It’s freezing cold as we are having winter’s last party before we can feel spring in our daily life. She’s definitely here though, as all the very large skinks are sunning themselves every chance they get. I have a garden so this is my calendar for the seasons. In such a short time here I’ve learned so much already, much of it I didn’t know. Just goes to prove you never stop learning. Thanks for the welcome everyone it’s very warm indeed!

5 Likes

Welcome Summerlight! :wave:

It’s great to have you here! We have a couple of members from down south but we may overwhelm you during the sabbats with our diverging Wheels of the Year! :crazy_face: LOL

Anyway, thanks for your introduction. You’ll fit right in!

4 Likes

@Garnet Thankyou and am super excited to become of this welcoming family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you Francisco for the warm welcome and my explorations reveal an amazing community with very creative and inspiring people. I look forward to the enjoyment of learning and getting to know my witch family. After many years I find it easy to convert everything into the Southern Hemisphere directions and correspondences on the spot fairly quickly so I can enjoy celebrating our differences as well as our commonalities. Thank you!

5 Likes

Awesome!!

Blessed Be :sparkles:

5 Likes