Merry Meet! :) I'm new

My name is Tori, I’m from Utah. I’ve been interested in witchcraft since my best friend in middle school introduced me to wicca as a way of life. I’m very shy so please ask questions if you think I should mention anything else. :slight_smile:
Blessed be.

13 Likes

Hiya @Torista,

A very big warm welcome to you. I’m Jess and I’m from Perth, Australia. You’re most welcome here and so happy that you have joined in on the forum. This coven truly is amazing. The people that you will meet here are some of the most wonderful and kind, caring people with the most beautiful souls. There people here who practice from all over the world and have a knowledge and wisdom on just about any witchy topic that you can imagine. If you ever need anything or ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I’m only a very brand new baby witch myself and only joined a couple of months ago but I have felt so welcome and wanted and I really look forward to learning from you too. Hope to chat soon and looking forward to getting to know you,

Jess

8 Likes

:star2:Merry Meet,
My name is Jeannie I am a practitioner of Wicca and Witchcraft I just want to give u a warm welcome! :heart::black_heart::heart:

I live in Sacramento in California! I have two kids and I am a caregiver who loves self-improvement and I had many struggles with my life that’s what brought me to the craft. Being a witch helps me spiritually and mentally and emotionally!
I am a self healer and I want to help heal others spiritually and mentally! I hope we can become friends!:smiley:

When I first started embarking on this journey I had so many questions about spirit and can be critical so if you have any questions we are here for you! I know there are many things, like chakras, deities, crystals grids, grounding, potions :test_tube: and I learned about symbols and rituals, spells and Esbates and Sabbats!

Anyway, there is no limitations :infinity: to how far you can go! So far spiritually I feel so blessed to have a group of amazing people who have given me so much wisdom and inner teachings! I just wonder where you are at on your journey of the craft? I know everyone has a personal connection to the craft what is yours?
Blessed be :candle:

8 Likes

Merry Meet @Torista I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m more of an Eclectic Witch here, but I have found that everyone here is very nice & helpful. So as said before feel free to ask any questions or to search the forum for anything & feel free to pop onto any posts. Or create your own if you can’t find the answer. I will mention that we have the A Sacred Space category for more personal posts. Only the active & logged-in member can see & interact with that category.

I look forward to learning with you! Tomorrow there will be a Merry Meet Monday post in the main forum & it will clue you in to the weekly happenings around here. It’s also a great place to chat with other members. :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Merry Meet, Tori! I’m Christine I live in Tennessee. There’s so much information here and tons of stuff for your Book of Shadows and so many people who can help you on your path. I’m shy too, and that’s why I joined, to be around likeminded people with the same goals for spirituality, and to learn the Wiccan way.
Blessed Be.

8 Likes

@Torista hello and welcome. So glad you found your way here. Everyone is always happy to help. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you.

8 Likes

Sweetie, that’s the great thing about this site/group. No one has to say or do anything they don’t want to and if anyone says different, You turn them in one of the mediators. Coercion, like prejudice & bullying is not allowed.
This is a group of very smart people who have been shamed, embar-rassed and generally made to feel inferior in our everyday life. Each and every one of us have been in that position. Many came here looking for knowledge and found so much more. They found a family.
There is so much information offered to you, through lessons and the ability to commune with other members. In the meantime, I’m sure some of the other member will give you a much more elaborate and informative welcome but Blessed be little one and welcome with love and understanding.
Garnet

7 Likes

Hi @Torista! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? Just out of curiosity. We have oodles of Courses that you can look at to find the different types. I myself like words and candle magic. I’m trying to learn all the tarot cards and I thought I was doing pretty well until I came across a card I haven’t drawn much this morning. LOL. It’s good to learn something new every day!

Anyhow, I can’t wait to chat with you more! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out.

6 Likes

@Jeannie1
It’s greet to meet you! :slight_smile:
As I said, I’ve been very interested in the craft for a long time now. I think it’s actually been about 10 years but I only really started putting effort into learning how to practice about a month ago. So I am very much a baby witch :heavy_heart_exclamation:
As for my connection to the craft… I think I’m still working on that.
Blessed be. :sparkles:

6 Likes

@Amethyst
I’m feeling drawn to crystals, potions, herbs, and tarot.

I’m limiting myself to one course at a time so I don’t overwhelm myself with information though. I’m very much enjoying the Book of Mirrors course at the moment. I hope to start the herbal witchcraft course soon, probably later this week. :herb: Eventually I want to learn to writing my own spells. :writing_hand:t3:

Does that fully answer your question? Is it too personal to ask what kind of candle magic you like best? :candle:

6 Likes

OOh, the Green Witchcraft course is amazing here! I think you’ll really like it! And there’s a posting about writing your own spells. It’s very handy.

I just like lighting a candle and visualizing my energy being powered through it. I’m disabled so I can’t do much moving around without having problems but I can sit with a candle and say some words and make a spell. I have too many chime candles but I use them a lot so I have them in all sorts of colors. They’re great!

Good luck with the Book of Mirrors course!

6 Likes

Welcome, Tori, I’m glad you’re here! :grin:

5 Likes

Hello, @Torista welcome to Spells8 it’s very nice to meet you. I’m Debra from BC Canada. I’m on the shy side too and I’ve been trying to come out of my shy shell, and this group helps make it easier. If you have any questions just ask someone or post it in the forum and others will be happy to answer them for you.

5 Likes

That’s great maybe you can teach me some things huh :thinking:
I am working on forgiveness in the craft write know for this weeks challenge! I am about to put my post up! I really had a lot of resentment towards my family but know I am older and so much wiser. I understand people are complex all in all. I have compassion and grace comes along to with a pinch :pinching_hand: of salt :salt: I am so glad that you found us!
Do you like divination, I just the our tarot and it is based on women history! I love reading about stories of strong courageous women! It takes a feminine perspective on things!
Welcome to the coven!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice to meet you! Hope to see you around.
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Merry meet Tori @Torista! :blush:

I’m joining in with everyone else to wish a very warm welcome to the forum! I hope you’ve been making yourself at home here :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the courses- there are a lot, so I think it’s a great idea to take your time and work through them one by one! If there is anything in the courses that doesn’t make sense (or that you’d just like get a second opinion/chat about) feel free to bring it up here in the forum- you have many friendly fellow coven members who love to help or just chat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Tori! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes