Merry meet! Indiana girl living in Orlando

Greetings! I’m just an Aquarius Sun with a Capricorn moon and Virgo rising trying to find my way again. I’ve been practicing all my life even when it wasn’t planned lol I’m here to meet friends and learn.

11 Likes

@tonya7 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It’s great you found your way here. Everyone is very friendly and there is lots of info. I look forward to chatting with you soon

7 Likes

Hi and welcome i am sure you will enjoy it here on Spells8, i too am a newbie and am loving it here with this lovely Coven…

7 Likes

Thank you! That is comforting!

5 Likes

Merry meet @unicornprincess13! :heart:

I just want to say I love your username :unicorn: :princess: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it’s not everyday that someone chooses the number 13! I’m curious (since it’s my favorite number!) is there something that draws you to it? :blush:

Wishing you a very warm welcome to the forum- please make yourself at home here! The weekly forum news post is a great place to get your bearings and hear about current happenings. And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to open up a new discussion in the Q&A Category!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: We’re happy to have you here! It’s always nice to meet new people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Some legends say that the number 13 is unlucky, but I think it is also a good number. In Iran, we have a day called Nature Day, which we celebrate on the thirteenth day of the new year by going to nature.

4 Likes

Welcome! Very glad you’re here :grinning:

5 Likes

I didn’t know about Nature Day in Iran- it sounds like a lovely tradition and a very good association with the number 13, Zari! :national_park: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For anyone interested (and others who have good or bad associations with the number!) there’s a discussion about the number 13 in The Truth About Friday the 13th.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes