Merry Meet, let me Intro Myself, Legal name Robin, go by Gypsy

Old School Crone here in rural Central Texas, originally Lynn/Salem, MA. Knew from early age my parents religion was not my Spiritual Path. When I Found mine, it was like coming home. I’m fairly certain I’m a Lineage Witch, I’m adopted so can’t prove, although I’ve had a Reading confirm.
I’m eclectic Hippie, Pagan/Wicca, heavy towards The Old Craft. Kitchen Witchery is a daily part of my life, close 2nd Green Witch. My Home is Called The Robin’s Nest, it’s Land with Huge Old Trees and its Amazingly grounding. I tend to live my Spiritual path without many organized rituals, although I do have a central altar, I don’t always do Rituals, mostly incorporate my Intentions as a something I do naturally. I would like to get back to more of the Ritual work.
I’m here to reconnect with my Path, Learn new things( Always important) and possible pass along any wisdom I may have.
My oldest daughter, Jessica55, is already here.
Blessed Be, Gypsy

7 Likes

Merry meet @GypsyRed :heart:

I was born and raised in MA- Salem is such a lovely (not to mention wonderfully witchy) place! :blush: I love that you call your home the Robin’s Nest- it sounds like a truly lovely and magickal place to live :house_with_garden:

I imagine you may already be aware of the discussion around the term “gypsy”- in case not, we currently have a thread going where everyone is encouraged to share their personal thoughts around the term (Poll: Do you Consider “Gypsy” a Slur?) . Sharing opinions helps everyone in the community to make their own choices about how to personally handle sensitive words- if you don’t mind, please feel free to take a look and to share your own experience with the word! :pray:

That is wonderful that both mother and daughter share and practice a love for the Craft :heart: Like your daughter @jessica55 who has brought lots of enthusiasm and happiness to the forum, please make yourself at home here! :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon. Love and Light to you! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@jessica55 is your daughter!!! What! You both look like you could be sisters! I love chatting with Jessica!!! Anyway, welcome!!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m glad that you’ve found your way here. If there’s anything at all that you need/ have questions about, hit us up and I’m sure anyone of us will be there to help you out!!! Have a great day!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Yay!! Hi Mom!! I’m so happy you are here.

@Christina4, we get that a lot! Our family is blessed with young skin. When I get carded and people realize I’m 40 and not in my late 20s they are really confused, lol.

3 Likes

Merry meet! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia, welcome to the forum! You’re daughter is a real sweetie, so I look forward to getting to know you too!

3 Likes