Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! April 26th 🌳

Wishing everyone a very Merry Meet Monday ! :sparkles:

Here’s a peek at forum happenings this week.

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on these events!

[ [ Moon Phase: Full Moon :full_moon: ] ]

Depending on your location, you will be blessed by the light of this moon phase tonight- Monday, April 26th and into tomorrow Tuesday, April 27th.

Full-Moon-Magic-Spells-Witchcraft

The full moon is a celebrated time where the energy of the moon is at it’s most powerful. Now is a wonderful time to charge, cleanse, and absorb the potent energies of the moon.

For inspiration, visit What to Do During the Full Moon .

Pink-Moon-Ritual-April-750x500

April’s full moon is called the Full Pink Moon :rose: and is a time of rebirth, love, and positivity. Draw on the unique energy of the Pink Moon by following along with the Full Pink Moon Spell on Spells8 :sparkles:

You can also learn more about the unique meaning of each full moon in What’s in a Full Moon Name? :full_moon:

Find current moon information for your location as well as complementary spells and rituals to draw on its energy on the Spells8 Lunar Spell Page :sparkles:

[ [ Group Ritual- Together with the Coven :infinity: ] ]

Join in for a shared group ritual and tea meditation on Thursday, April 29th - this activity is open to all members of the forum! :tea:

Group meditation rituals and conversations are held every Thursday. Feel free to visit last week’s group ritual to get an idea about what to expect, and look for an announcement on the main page of the forum for details about this week’s group ritual :hugs:

[ [ Freebie Friday :flower_playing_cards: ] ]

Have a question on your mind? The lovely @MeganB is kindly offering free readings for coven members via tarot or pendulum.

The next Freebie Friday post will be Friday, April 30th . You can find more information and get an idea about what to expect in last week’s post .

[ [ Happy Birthday, Spells8! :birthday: ] ]

Two years ago, Spells8’s Founder @Francisco manifested something wonderful into being. Join us as we celebrate two years with the magickal community on Saturday, May 1st!

[ [ Sabbats: Pagan Holidays :wheel_of_dharma: ] ]

This Saturday, April 1st marks the special Sabbat Beltane :blossom: for those in the Northern Hemisphere.

Beltane-Sabbat-Celebration-Wicca-Spells8-750x500

Here are a few suggestions for how to celebrate Beltane:

Friends in the Southern Hemisphere will celebrate Samhain :jack_o_lantern:

Witches-New-Year-Samhain-750x500

Here are a few suggestions for how to celebrate Samhain:

Click on the pictures and links above for more information about these exciting holidays!

You can also visit Wheel of the Year to learn more about the 8 Pagan Sabbats :wheel_of_dharma:

[ [ Other Events of Interest :mag: ] ]

Some other non-witchy but interesting (and perhaps conversation-starting!) events coming up this week:

Look ahead at more upcoming events in the Spells8 2021 Pagan Holiday and Wiccan Calendar :spiral_calendar:

Ongoing Activities :raised_hands:

These are current activities that can be joined any time before their deadlines

[ [ Weekly Witchy Challenge :trophy: ] ]

Every week, a challenge is presented to all members of the forum to explore new areas of magick and bring out the best of everyone’s diverse talents.

The theme for this week is: All About Altars :place_of_worship:

This challenge will close Tuesday, April 27th at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

After this time a Props and Presents post will appear to give recognition and prizes to all participants :gift: And as always, a brand new challenge will arrive on Wednesday for all challenge enthusiasts.

Are you ready? Join in the challenge here: Weekly Witchy Challenge- All About Altars :place_of_worship:

[ [ Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: ] ]

Do you have a little extra love to share and are looking for ways to help out a fellow coven member? Or perhaps you’ve fallen on hard times and could use some positive vibes your way?

The Energy Exchange Circle is run by the warmhearted @praecog29 and is a great way to support and show love to coven members going through hard times. To do a good deed and show you care, consider leaving a note of support in the current thread:

More information about the coven’s wholesome energy exchange can be found in the Energy Exchange Circle 2021 Wiki .

Thanks for spreading the love! :heart:

[ [ Spells8 Book Club :books: ] ]

Calling all book lovers! A reading period for the Spells8 book club is now in session !

You can find more details and are welcome to submit your book in the current thread: :open_book: Spells8 Book Club VI (Apr 5 - May 7)

Please note that this reading period will end on Friday, May 7th!

More information about the book club and how to join can be found in Book Club F.A.Q and Introduction .

Happy Reading!

New Members :wave:

A very warm welcome and merry meet to all of the new members who have joined the forum over the past week:

@1112, @tabitha, @hannah17, @krys, @dr1, @sharon13, @kathryn11, @anastasia4, @tyra, @karen8, @nicki1, @erica9, @amy24, @alvetta, @barbie, @francesco, @breylon, @emma16, @ricardo2, @kevin, @jaime3, @cheryl64, @elizabeth5, @harmony1, @Melikai, @krystal2, @deborah8, @amy25, @casey6, @stacey5, @amanda36, @jamey, @Samrych97, @jocelyn1, @veronica4, @cara3, @donna6, @june1, @astrid1, @mary26, @christina14, @andrea21, @monica3, @ekaterina, @rebecca13, @valerie3, @alexandra9, @stephanie31, @dawn11, @chloe5, @jeannie2, @virginia3, @terri4, @kristen5, @kath, @cleo_s, @kathryn12, @frankie, @june2, @kelsey2

If you haven’t done so already, please go to Introductions and say hello to your new coven by creating your first post. Consider sharing a bit about who you are and your journey into practicing magick :sparkles:

We would all love to give you a warm welcome to the forum family! :hugs:

Special Shout Outs :mega:

• Bravo to @Liisa for sharing the most posts in the forum over the last seven days! :writing_hand: Your wisdom and warm words are both a blessing- thank you for all that you do! :sparkles:

• Hugs to @Amethyst for giving the most hearts in the forum, on a two-week-streak! :heart: You are a symbol of light and kindness here- thank you for always spreading the love! :hugs:

And of course a very hearty thank you to all members of the Spells8 coven! Your contributions and love help to make this a welcoming and supportive place for solitary witches all around the world- you are all wonderful :sparkles:

Any fun Full Moon plans or Sabbat celebrations on your schedule this week? :full_moon_with_face: :partying_face:

Give a shout to your fellow coven members and share what’s on your mind in the comments below!

Whether you are enjoying Beltane’s blossoms or the solemn nature of Samhain, may the love and light of the coven reach you from across the world

Blessed be! :deciduous_tree::sparkles:

9 Likes

Aw thank you so much :hugs: IV had such an amazing time being a part of this Coven I’m glad I could give something back :heart: I have a few shifts this week but I’m hoping the weather stays dry so I can get the grass cut. We also opened up the hospitality sector and other retail shops today and long may that continue :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: oh and patiently waiting on the Full Moon to make my anointing oil :heart: I hope everyone’s week is filled with love and light :heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Liisa & @Amethyst! Great job from both of you.

Don’t forget that there is a group ritual/cleansing tonight too! It can be found here:

Monday April 26 Coven Cleansing with the Pink Super Moon Every coven member is encouraged to join us during their full moons tonight!

Welcome to all of the new coven members also! I haven’t been able to post much on the introductions page, but I will do better this week.

I only have 1 PT appointment this week & it’s my reevaluation! We are working on hips, core, & balance. So she will give me a regimen to work on until I see her again next year & let me know how or when to modify the program.

I hope everyone has a great week. My sleep is a wreck because I had to be up so early on Saturday & functioning to get my son to the airport. I’m hoping to have it corrected tonight. Right now I am having my first cup of coffee at 5:10 AM here. It smelled glorious & tastes wonderful! I love the first cup of coffee in the morning.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Liisa! That’s so great! You’re a great part of the coven!

And thank you for the honor of giving the most likes again. It’s easy to do, cause I like just about everything I read here!

@Liisa I hope you get your lawn cut. It’s getting that time again here too. Good luck with your anointing oil!

@Susurrus thank you for the cleansing post. I’ll do that later on when I have the brain cells. Glad you’re down to one PT appointment, that’s great! Get some sleep though, it sounds as if you need it.

As for my goal for the Pink Moon is to eat less junk, so I’m waiting till tomorrow to get the energies of the waning moon. But I’ll do the coven cleansing today, that is such a good idea! And Happy Birthday to Spells8! :birthday: This place should be celebrated because it’s really special!

Have a good week everyone!

7 Likes

@Amethyst thank you, that means so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations to you too :tada: :tada: I wish you every willpower for your goal :heartpulse:

@Susurrus Good luck with your PT appointment :heartpulse:

6 Likes

@Liisa, thanks for the willpower, I need it! LOL.

6 Likes

Congratulations to @Liisa and @Amethyst :clap:
Happy Birthday to Spells8! :gift::balloon::tada: I’ll be celebrating my birthday in a couple days too!!! Nothing special. Actually I don’t have any plans. My mom usually surprises me with a cake and a gift. And my siblings come over but they’re not doing well. That’s what facetime is for!!! :boom:
Ok I’ve got to sign for a package. Have a blessed day all!!!

7 Likes

Happy early Bday Christina, so I don’t miss it!
:partying_face::tada::wink:

7 Likes

Thank you sweetheart :tulip:

7 Likes

Happy Early Birthday! I hope you have a great week! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Aw thank you :relaxed:

7 Likes

Thanks, @christina4! And I join in on the early Happy Birthdays. Hope you have a good one!

5 Likes

Merry Meet to the Infinite Roots emoji!! :smiley: :infinite_roots:

:infinite_roots:

:Infinite_Roots:

7 Likes

Happy soon to be Birthday @christina4 I hope it’s an awesome one :heart:

@Francisco :star_struck::star_struck: I love it!! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Liisa! Thank you again for all the joy, knowledge, and brightness you bring to the coven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ahhh @Susurrus! Apologies for not remembering to add a note about the Coven Cleansing on the list. This week’s news post was loaded with info and events- I had a feeling I was missing something important :scream_cat: . Thank you for sharing a link! :pray:

Happy early birthday to you, @Christina4! :birthday: :heart: :partying_face:

And hooray for the new Infinite Roots emoji!!! :infinite_roots: :heart_eyes: I will most definitely be putting it to use :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Thank you!!! How do you make the Infinite Roots emoji? :infinite_roots: ooh, I got it lol

5 Likes

Thank you everyone who wished me an early birthday!!! I love you all! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Oh we have a new emoji! :infinite_roots: I love it!

7 Likes

WHEE! Our own emoji!

I’m glad it fills in once you to the colon and the first two letters. For some reason, I have a problem spelling Infinite. LOL. Well done @Francisco!

7 Likes

:grin:

7 Likes