Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 16 🐟

I’m reading a Walking Dead and Harry Potter crossover today, it’s real good. Thanks for the good wishes, dearest!

4 Likes

What a team-up! :laughing: :+1: People are so amazingly creative these days. I hope it keeps you hooked right until the last chapter- enjoy, Amethyst! :heart::open_book:

4 Likes

~pouts~ Its on a cliffhanger. Oh well, that means there will be more soonish. I hope!

4 Likes

Oh no! Cliffhangers in fanfics are like the spinning “wheel of death” on old computers- will it work? Will it be stuck at this point forever? Only time will tell! :sweat_smile:

I’m saying a prayer that the next chapter comes very soon for you, Amethyst! Until then, I hope you can find another wonderful piece to read :open_book: :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you, my dear! I have groups I join that do searches for stories and I’m always getting new things to read. Too much! I have a stack of books to read too! And Amazon had the entire Chronicles of Narnia series on sale for five bucks for the Kindle and I got those too while I sale. It’s been a while since I read it. So I’m good to go!

I hope you have a lovely weekend filled with things you like to do! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What a bargain! :star_struck: Hahaha I know the feeling- too many books and never enough time to read them all. But it’s great to have some exciting ones close by to read whenever you find a moment :books: :blush:

Thanks so much, Amethyst- the same to you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend full of happiness and great stories :heart::open_book:

2 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.