Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Aug 30 šŸŒ—

Thank you @christina4, I appreciate it! I only hope this med is strong enough to get rid of the infection.

Happy Anniversary @IrisW! That sounds like you have a great weekend planned.

Please do! Iā€™d love to see them!

I hope you feel better @Kasandra! Donā€™t be getting the Covid. And yay for cooler temps! Iā€™m tired of sweating.

Nope, itā€™s sold mostly at Starbucks and Iā€™d guess you have not as many as we do here in the States. That and at Dunkin. Guess I know what recipe to put up this upcoming Sunday!

7 Likes

Congratulations, @christina4 & I will light a candle for you this afternoon. Thank you, @BryWisteria, for the shout-out & to everyone for the congratulations. I really appreciate it. :infinite_roots: :heart:

Today started with a heavy hit. After a recovery period, I have updated all the necessary people & places that we will not be going to GA this weekend. There are a few reasons, but the main ones being that there is a positive case of Covid within our family in GA & there is a level 4 travel advisory for GA that says (in Red Letters) Avoid Travel to Georgia. So we will be home this weekend.

I plan on getting things around the house done, necessary paperwork & phone calls made over the next couple of days. Retrieving my space back from the pile of papers & clean laundry that I have let go over the last couple of weeks. Of course, I will be doing this in my own time & resting when I need to.

I will also light a candle for @Amethyst that your infection recedes & is done with & over with the new cleaning wash & antibiotics. I donā€™t think you are ā€œcheatingā€ on your primary care under the circumstances; you are taking care of yourself the best you know how to do so. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.

@Kasandra, here Pumpkin Spice, anything is trendy. However, I am one of the people that doesnā€™t like it. I do have friends that love the time of year when it is available in almost any form, though. I hope you start feeling better & I will include you when I light my candles.

@IrisW I have never had it, but I know that I do not like it from prior happenings. So I donā€™t personally think it is weird. I hope you are doing well!

Itā€™s just not my summer & I was meant to be home for the time being.

9 Likes

That makes sense. We have a lot of Starbucks but I rarely visit :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you, my friend. The thought of you doing this right now means so much to me. Yeah, I think my doctor wonā€™t be too upset. I just hate going to other doctors, you know?

Thatā€™s just what started the trend. Now we have pumpkin spice cereals, pumpkin spice cakes, even pumpkin spice cup of noodles and spam.

I have no idea who thought those last two were a good idea. People are strange here in the States about pumpkin spice things.

9 Likes

Thank you :blush:. With my conditions I completely understand the different doctors. I felt like I was all over Mid to Eastern MA.

8 Likes

Congrats @Susurrus and @christina4 youā€™re both such beautiful inspiration and comfort as well as wise gifted witches.
@Susurrus you are still in my prayers and @christina4 Iā€™ll be adding you and your uncle as well and lighting a candle for all 3 of you

@Peaches Gatlinburg is just a few hours north of me. Safe travels

8 Likes

We are very lucky have @Susurrus @christina4 both are truly remarkable ladies.

@christina4 I will light candle for your uncle and will see healing energy your way. You are such a ray of light, inspires this baby witch over here to not let anything dull his shine.

I will also be lighting a candle for @Amethyst as I hope your infection will go away. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, listen to your body as my yoga teacher always tells me. Sometimes you just need a second opinion.

@Kasandra i will include you in my candle lighting, this summer has been bad for allergies in general. Iā€™ve been sick several times over the last couple months. Iā€™m not a huge pumpkin spice person, I do love the falls season in general though.

@IrisW happy anniversary, Iā€™m so excited for you. Iā€™ve always wanted to visit Ireland, youā€™ll have to tell us about your fun adventures.

Life is not too bad for me, canā€™t complain too much. Although trying to find a different job, currently the one Iā€™m at isnā€™t working for me anymore. Itā€™s time for me to move on, I feel my energy is needed elsewhere. :relieved:
Blessed be!

10 Likes

@Peaches Thats so exciting, please share pictures with us too!:grin:

7 Likes

You and your uncle are in my thoughts, @Christina4 :pray::candle: I hope good things and happiness find their way to you this week- thank you for all of the positivity you spread, even despite the things weighing you down. You are one strong witch! :woman_mage: :muscle: :heart:

No bad feelings at all, @Amethyst- I am sure your regular doctor completely understands, you gotta take care of yourself girl! Praying that the special wash helps to give the bacteria the boot so you can be infection-free asap. As for a banishing illness spell, Iā€™ve got one here using rocks and water that you might consider:

A Very Fast Healing Spell

YOU WILL NEED:

• Six pointed or jagged black stones
  • Six white, round, and smooth stones
  • Two bags/pouchesā€”one to carry the black stones and one to
    carry the white stones
  • A body of water, such as a lake, pond, river, or the sea (or use a deep bowl or bucket of water, made of a material that will not break)

TIMING: Evening around sunset

SPELL:
ā€¢ Stand by the water and, holding the black stones, toss them in the air with
your open, cupped hands and say eleven times, Take away pain/illness.
ā€¢ Throw them one after the other very fast and far into the water. Say the
same spell words Take away pain/illness for each one.
ā€¢ Pick up the white stones and toss them very gently and slowly in your
open, cupped hands twenty-two times. Say, twenty-two times, Bring
healing.
ā€¢ Throw the white stones slowly, one after the other, as far as you can into
the water. Repeat, Bring healing.
ā€¢ Turn around and walk away without looking back.
ā€¢ Repeat the spell nightly, if necessary.

Spell is by Cassandra Easson from A Spell A Day for Health, Wealth, Love, and More

(:grey_exclamation: just a reminder for anyone who wants to do the spell- if you choose to use crystals for the rocks then please remember to practice safely, as some crystals should not be put into water)

6 Likes

That sounds amazing @Peaches! Wishing you safe travels on your upcoming vacation to Gatlinburg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope you had a lovely holiday, @IrisW! And wow- thatā€™s sure to be a fun trip to Ireland, what an adventure! :heart_eyes:

Sorry itā€™s been a week with a rough start, @Kasandra- I hope youā€™re feeling much better today! :pray: And ohhhh youā€™re right- itā€™s just about pumpkin spice season! :star_struck: :jack_o_lantern:

YES PLEASE, !Amethyst! :star_struck: Pumpkin spice is really hard to find here in Poland- last year only Starbucks had it, and just for a super limited time :sob: Would love to see a recipe if you come across a good one! :heart:

Sorry about the cancelled plans, @Susurrus- a tough decision, but sometimes it really is better safe than sorry. There will always be opportunities to travel again in the future in safer times, which is what I keep telling myself as the months go by and we are still unable to travel back to the USA :cry: For now, take good care of yourself and enjoy some peaceful time in the comfort of your home- many blessings! :heart:

Wishing you the best of luck with your job hunt, @bryce! Listen to your heart if itā€™s telling you you need to be elsewhere- have you considered doing a Job Spell (or, related, Money Spell?). Wishing you the best of luck- Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find something! :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you! I also love the healing spell you suggested for @Amethyst I might have to try this myself. And @Amethyst you can use regular rocks but if you donā€™t have anywhere to find them, Iā€™ll definitely send you some for the spell because this is important for you to be healed!!!

5 Likes

Thank you! See, Iā€™m so grateful for everyone here youā€™ve all been a huge part of my life and my healing! @phoenix_dawn I love your heart!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I appreciate it :relaxed:

5 Likes

You and me both!!! I love the cooler weather!!
Feel better soon :pray:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never had one either :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

@christina4 I love yours too! Itā€™s so rare to find such genuinely good people these days

6 Likes

Thank you, Bryce! Iā€™m hoping this antibiotic works.

Yep, best to move on before it becomes unbearable for you. Good luck finding something new!

Thanks for this, Iā€™ll try to fix it so I can use it. Right now I canā€™t get down to the river, because itā€™s dangerous with the trails and my rollator. Plus its Gauley season and everyone and their bother will be on the river rafting. But this looks like a great spell! Thank you!

Iā€™ll have to see if I can find some river rocks at the dollar store. That should work, right?

Anyhow, thanks for the offer love!

8 Likes

I love pumpkin spice, but yeah, having it on noodles and spam doesnā€™t sound that good.

7 Likes

Yes theyā€™ll absolutely work!!

6 Likes

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spamity spam ā€¦

Sorry, just couldnā€™t resist!

But yeah, whoever thought of pumpkin spice spam needs their head examined.

Cool! Now Iā€™ve got to get to the dollar store. LOL! Thanks love!

8 Likes