Merry Meet Monday- Forum News! December 7th 🌲

Sounds like you overcome those icky feelings holding you back and have moved past the bump in the road, @Susurrus! Well done- I am so happy for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy the holiday activities- I miss going to Gillette Stadium! They always have fun events there. For a while they had a neat escape room experience that was fun, and they recently opened an Alice-in-Wonderland cafe that I’d love to visit someday!

[Picture from MassLive: Alice in Wonderland themed cafe]

I never saw their lights show- have fun! And feel free to send pics of the lights :christmas_tree::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I think we are going to take still pictures and maybe a video of them. I will be driving but my daughter will be able to take pictures and video. I may be able to take a couple of pictures too depending on how this goes. I’m excited about it, I like little road trips and doing things with my children. We are going with a friend and his son too. So I’m sure it will be a good time.

I would love to visit the Alice in Wonderland cafe too! That’s so cool! I had no idea that there was such a place there. I have never been to Gillette, so I’ll see what else I can find around there.

3 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.