Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! July 26 šŸŒ¾

Aww! Thatā€™s great! Happy birthday to her! :birthday:

6 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™ll let her know. Crazy enough her father/my husband. His birthday is May 1st. Beltane :heart: so both my loves have holidays as birthdays

6 Likes

Very cool! :birthday:

6 Likes

Wishing her a very happy birthday, @CheyMarie! :partying_face: That is very auspicious and lucky to have two people with Sabbat birthdays in your life :heart:

Have a blessed Lammas!

6 Likes

Oh goddess :heart_eyes: thatā€™s gorgeous :heart_eyes_cat: you have talent, my dear!!!

6 Likes

Seriously I do. I swear to God.
I call myself the coincidence child
So I was born on my grandfatherā€™s death date. November 26th 1993 he past, around 8 pm. I was born a year later at 10:47
My daughter conceived a day after my grandfather past, my grandfather had one sibling who couldnā€™t come to his funeral, my daughter, shares a birthday with this sibling. This same sibling is in prison, has a troubled past, prison is all heā€™s known.
Now my uncle ^ from up here.
Went to prison at 18 with a man, who he had grown up with, this man, well call him G for sakes of name drops, both of these men, with a friend broke out of prison together, okay, now this is where it gets crazy. G, family friend, man who had a troubled past with my uncle, is married to, my mother in law. So is my father in law. Now, my uncle and G, are best friends okay did everything growing up, clearly! So G is now best friends with my daughter, who shares a birthday with my uncle.
My husband went to prison. When he was coming home, his p.o. his name is poth. Poth, has been a p.o for a very long time. Poth knows not only my uncle from above, but G, and husbandā€™s mother. Poth was their p.o as well.
Yes, this is my uncle. Iā€™m not proud. But he is part of my daughterā€™s coincidence as to why she is here.

This is small town life and the life of a woman who legitimately is the coincidence child.

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.