Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 1 🌷

My daughter needs to stop growing! She’s wearing one of my tank tops under a sweater! This is her birthday month, my little Pisces & she fits it perfectly. Today after she is done with her schoolwork we are going to take care of horses that she absolutely loves. The owner is away on a business trip and her husband works full time so we are helping out. I can’t wait to meet them. I have always loved horses and wanted to ride. I’m just happy I get to meet them today.

I’m hoping to get the insurance thing taken care of today. I don’t want to have to cancel again because this pain in my hand is awful. I can’t even hold a plate with that hand.

I’m so happy to be connected, I just put the crystals back on my altar from last night. I’m going to use the black tourmaline and carry the pouch of Amethyst, Tiger Eye, and Black Tourmaline today. Peanut likes to help me with these things. I remember when she wanted her own crystals but she wanted them to make people around her happy. She’s a love.

5 Likes

Merry Meet Monday!
My weekend was good, both productive and witchy.
The best mix!:grin:
This week I’m looking forward to a missing package to appear, it’s been lost in transit since the 19th of Feb.
I also plan on organizing my BOS, BOM, and the stack of Misc notebooks on my desk.
Ordered a home gym and it arrived last Fri so this week I’m beginning workouts with my daughter’s. :weight_lifting_man:
It’s the Hyfit system if anyone wants to see it.
@Amethyst good vibes sent for your Dr appt.
@Susurrus Peanut is such a sweet girl, kudos to Momma! Glad your PT/OT is on track now.
Sending you white light energy for your troubling hand today and I’m so glad you’re getting reconnected here, I know the happiness that brings.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Blessed Be :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations to you, @Susurrus :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you! & I just got confirmation that my insurance is all set & I can go through with PT & OT this month. Oh, that’s such a relief!

I’m happy to be reconnected. I’m getting ready to activate my black tourmaline while I have the house to myself. I appreciate everyone for their support & for making me feel like I matter.

5 Likes

Tell Peanut to have a happy early birthday from me!

Thank you, love! One of the ulcers on my leg has almost disappeared and scabbed over! HUZZAH! LOL.

4 Likes

Congrats on the good news for your health / health needs, @Susurrus and @Amethyst!

Also, congrats, krissie on getting more likes than me. :open_mouth: Challenge accepted. :rofl: In all seriousness, thank you for being so loving to all of us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe I missed it, but don’t forget @MeganB’s Raffle for Texas Mutual Aid . It’s for a good cause and it ends March 8th.

4 Likes

Thank you & that’s great @Amethyst! I’m happy for you!

4 Likes

Thanks so much, @praecog29 and @Susurrus! I’m excited! I might be able to give up the wraps on one leg soon.

5 Likes

@Amethyst that would be wonderful! I hope that happens for you soon!

5 Likes

It sounds like a busy week (and next week too!), @Amethyst! Wishing you the best of luck with the appointments and inspection. It’s a lot happening at once, but sometimes a whirlwind of activity passes by quicker than expected. May you have a nice and relaxing time at the end of it all! :blush::+1:

And yes, gosh- Ostara will be here before we know it! :tulip::rabbit:

Congrats again to you, @Susurrus- on the shout-out and also on the good news from the insurance! Wishing your daughter a happy bday- it sounds like good things are coming your way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May your missing package find its way to you, @Rowan- have you seen @berta’s gorgeous Shipping Package Prayer? It helped me with a few packages a while back! :package: :grin:

Sounds like you have a lot of excitement going on- may you have a very blessed week, Tamera!

Thank you for mentioning the raffle, @praecog29! I think you are absolutely right- it’s a great addition to the News post and I’m sorry I missed it! I’ve gone ahead and added it in now :blush: :+1:

I hope everyone’s week has been going well so far! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Me too! Especially since without the special Unna boot base, my other wrappings are slipping down.

I’m hoping it goes by quickly! I’m really fortunate to have a helper now so that there’s less stress on me.

5 Likes

Oh that’s right you have a helper. So that must make it a bit easier. Which reminds me that I finally have medicaid and am eligible for a helper too! I will bring it up on Thursday at my appointment.

I hope you continue to heal well this week!

5 Likes

Good luck with your meeting on Thursday! It may take you a while to get your helper but it’s worth it! My life is so much easier without dragging out trash or dragging in groceries. I hope you get one!

Thanks for the healing vibes too, love! I appreciate them!

5 Likes

I lit a white candle for the people in the coven that need positivity and light today. I based it on the Energy Exchange circle.

6 Likes

Thank you! That’s a good idea! :candle: I think I’ll do the same.

6 Likes

Woohoo!!
@berta thank thank thank you!
After saying your Prayer for Shipped Packages
and I did a meditation last night while in the shower where I envisioned the package and imagined it finding it’s way to my door, I’m happy to report that my missing package is enroute to me!!! Also notice the 3’s…

Blessed Be Witches,

6 Likes

@Rowan that is great news! I’m so happy for you!

5 Likes

YAY! :partying_face: Glad it’s got there!

5 Likes

Your magick made it happen, @Rowan- that’s amazing the missing package appeared right after your spellwork and meditation! :blush::sparkles: Congrats on the package- enjoy your new treasure! :package: :heart:

5 Likes

It’s been a good week and I still have the weekend to look forward to. I was covering for the equivalent of three technicians while my coworkers have been busy using up their vacation before the start of the new fiscal year. :grimacing: At least the week went by quickly. :sweat_smile: My doctor appointments went well and my best friend’s daughter loved the gifts we bought while at the local metaphysical shop. :slight_smile: She’s exploring Wicca and already had an altar. I personally picked up an altar cloth, a crystal ball :crystal_ball:, a pendulum, some candles :candle:, holders, and snuffer, and some crystals. My best friend bought her a bunch of chakra stuff.

(I got myself amazonite, another crystal ball, the blue goldstone I used in the meditation and challenge, and more candles. :grin:)

This weekend is more therapy, a professional tarot :flower_playing_cards: reading for a friend, and the aforementioned child’s birthday party. All of the adults want tarot readings so I’ll be doing free ones to spread my services by word of mouth.

:star2:Happy weekend to all of you! :star2:

4 Likes