Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 1 šŸŒ·

Tell Peanut to have a happy early birthday from me!

Thank you, love! One of the ulcers on my leg has almost disappeared and scabbed over! HUZZAH! LOL.

4 Likes

Congrats on the good news for your health / health needs, @Susurrus and @Amethyst!

Also, congrats, krissie on getting more likes than me. :open_mouth: Challenge accepted. :rofl: In all seriousness, thank you for being so loving to all of us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe I missed it, but donā€™t forget @MeganBā€™s Raffle for Texas Mutual Aid . Itā€™s for a good cause and it ends March 8th.

4 Likes

Thank you & thatā€™s great @Amethyst! Iā€™m happy for you!

4 Likes

Thanks so much, @praecog29 and @Susurrus! Iā€™m excited! I might be able to give up the wraps on one leg soon.

5 Likes

@Amethyst that would be wonderful! I hope that happens for you soon!

5 Likes

It sounds like a busy week (and next week too!), @Amethyst! Wishing you the best of luck with the appointments and inspection. Itā€™s a lot happening at once, but sometimes a whirlwind of activity passes by quicker than expected. May you have a nice and relaxing time at the end of it all! :blush::+1:

And yes, gosh- Ostara will be here before we know it! :tulip::rabbit:

Congrats again to you, @Susurrus- on the shout-out and also on the good news from the insurance! Wishing your daughter a happy bday- it sounds like good things are coming your way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May your missing package find its way to you, @Rowan- have you seen @bertaā€™s gorgeous Shipping Package Prayer? It helped me with a few packages a while back! :package: :grin:

Sounds like you have a lot of excitement going on- may you have a very blessed week, Tamera!

Thank you for mentioning the raffle, @praecog29! I think you are absolutely right- itā€™s a great addition to the News post and Iā€™m sorry I missed it! Iā€™ve gone ahead and added it in now :blush: :+1:

I hope everyoneā€™s week has been going well so far! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Me too! Especially since without the special Unna boot base, my other wrappings are slipping down.

Iā€™m hoping it goes by quickly! Iā€™m really fortunate to have a helper now so that thereā€™s less stress on me.

5 Likes

Oh thatā€™s right you have a helper. So that must make it a bit easier. Which reminds me that I finally have medicaid and am eligible for a helper too! I will bring it up on Thursday at my appointment.

I hope you continue to heal well this week!

5 Likes

Good luck with your meeting on Thursday! It may take you a while to get your helper but itā€™s worth it! My life is so much easier without dragging out trash or dragging in groceries. I hope you get one!

Thanks for the healing vibes too, love! I appreciate them!

5 Likes

I lit a white candle for the people in the coven that need positivity and light today. I based it on the Energy Exchange circle.

6 Likes

Thank you! Thatā€™s a good idea! :candle: I think Iā€™ll do the same.

6 Likes

Woohoo!!
@berta thank thank thank you!
After saying your Prayer for Shipped Packages
and I did a meditation last night while in the shower where I envisioned the package and imagined it finding itā€™s way to my door, Iā€™m happy to report that my missing package is enroute to me!!! Also notice the 3ā€™sā€¦

Blessed Be Witches,

6 Likes

@Rowan that is great news! Iā€™m so happy for you!

5 Likes

YAY! :partying_face: Glad itā€™s got there!

5 Likes

Your magick made it happen, @Rowan- thatā€™s amazing the missing package appeared right after your spellwork and meditation! :blush::sparkles: Congrats on the package- enjoy your new treasure! :package: :heart:

5 Likes

Itā€™s been a good week and I still have the weekend to look forward to. I was covering for the equivalent of three technicians while my coworkers have been busy using up their vacation before the start of the new fiscal year. :grimacing: At least the week went by quickly. :sweat_smile: My doctor appointments went well and my best friendā€™s daughter loved the gifts we bought while at the local metaphysical shop. :slight_smile: Sheā€™s exploring Wicca and already had an altar. I personally picked up an altar cloth, a crystal ball :crystal_ball:, a pendulum, some candles :candle:, holders, and snuffer, and some crystals. My best friend bought her a bunch of chakra stuff.

(I got myself amazonite, another crystal ball, the blue goldstone I used in the meditation and challenge, and more candles. :grin:)

This weekend is more therapy, a professional tarot :flower_playing_cards: reading for a friend, and the aforementioned childā€™s birthday party. All of the adults want tarot readings so Iā€™ll be doing free ones to spread my services by word of mouth.

:star2:Happy weekend to all of you! :star2:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great news @praecog29! I really wish there was a metaphysical shop near me. The closest that I know of is an hour away minus the Stone Store. They only sell stones/crystals though. Everywhere you look they are all over the place! Being drawn to just one is impossible. :rofl: I got my lapis lazuli turtle there & my chakra stones on selenite with quartz on it that hangs from my rearview mirror. :crystal_ball: I got a new crystal ball from a good friend, that sits in a new home on my altar. It looks so cute & I made sure that the sun doesnā€™t hit it so I donā€™t wind up with a burned-down room. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am going to be learning how to resin cast and since it takes a while for it all to cure in between I will be learning wire wrapping for my Agate Slices - Dyed. I had my son & his girlfriend & best friend pick out a couple of pieces so I donā€™t use them & I will make them a necklace & keychains. I still have about the whole pouch left even with some missing for other things. I canā€™t. I canā€™t wait to make things with them & it keeps me inside out of the cold. :cold_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad your doctorā€™s appointment went well @praecog29! And yay for metaphysical shops. The closest one to me is, sixty miles away so I havenā€™t been able to go since I lost the car and canā€™t get there. Good luck at the party today!

@Susurrus I saw your post on FB about your first resin thingies, they looked good. Iā€™m going to comment as soon as I get done here if I can find that post again.

3 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.