Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! May 31 🧡

Thank you! I will mark them all on my YouTube for listening. I’m sure one of them will be great for it. (I never used YouTube until I participated in the forum) :parrot: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh wow! I’ve started using YouTube for almost 6years or so. First, just for music. Then I found interesting videos and so on … eventually I fell down the rabbit hole of YouTube!!! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I have yet to fall down the rabbit hole, but I have heard about it! I’m still a new user when it comes to YouTube. When I first starting searching through it & going to videos that were posted here, the search history & some of the ones that were liked or subscribed to were from my daughter. She was young at the time so it’s like, toys, diy makeup & slime, & music. All kinds of things that a little girl would be interested in, it took me a while to clear it out :rofl: Now she has her own phone & Google sign in under FamilyLink. So I know what she is installing & looking at. I can lock her phone if I want to, she hates it, but I don’t need her getting into things that maybe she found because of her 19 or 22 year old brothers.

5 Likes

Oh my daughter is into the slime, unicorn poop :unicorn::poop: ASMR with a man dressed up like some weird character with tiny hands and big cheeks. It’s just weird. I have to find it for you, you’ll :joy:

5 Likes

Yes! The ASMR ones & I believe the Unicorn thing too. Along with Mermaids. Oh she’s such a girl. Lol

5 Likes

Yay @Susurrus! Good on you for having both the most posts and hearts! That’s an accomplishment!

Can’t wait to see what goodies you get! I was a bad girl and ordered a new tarot deck. I hope it connects to me!

Sounds great! It’s Memorial Day here in the States which is a holiday too so everybody is taking time off it seems this week. Hope you have loads of fun!

It’s cleared up here today, the sun is shining even if it’s a bit cool. I hope it clears up for you, love!

As for me, I had a lovely weekend doing nothing and intend to follow through with that today. LOL. I got some research into Gaia done and have a list of books to put on my wish list so that’ll be fun! As I said I was bad and ordered The Wildwood Tarot which I’m hoping I can learn just as well as my Robin Wood tarot deck.

I have my last doctor’s appointment with the heart doctor this Thursday and I have a feeling I’ll sail through the meeting, no problems.

Other than that, I’ve not got much going on this week. I hope you all are having a good one!

6 Likes

Congrats @Susurrus !!! As you should win this three week streak title! Just remember that no one can mess with you no matter the costs and what ill intention they have. Know that “You are the QUEEN of your own kingdom, you don’t need any subjects!!!:crown:” -Quote made by me

Also Welcome New Members to Infinite Roots Coven my loves, hope you enjoy your stay!!!<3

9 Likes

Congratulations @Susurrus on the well deserved double shout out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@IrisW the weather has been so good here in the UK the last couple of days :heartpulse: I managed to get down to the river yesterday with some friends I haven’t seen for a while with our drums and ukeles and had a jamming session in the Sun :heartpulse:

@christina4 fellow youtube rabbit hole attendee here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i can’t remember the last time i watched a TV channel, its either youtube or prime :grinning:

@Amethyst i have been loving the Robin Wood tarot deck on my phone thank you so much for suggesting it :heartpulse: Im pretty sure ill end up buying the actual deck soon lol :heartpulse: I hope all goes well at your appointment :heartpulse:

National Doughnut day lands on my sisters birthday this year so she is definitely getting doughnuts as part of her present now :rofl:

I have the next two days off work so I’m going to be in the garden potting up the new plants I got, a hypericum shrub and a blackberry bush :heartpulse:

I hope everyone has an amazing week and welcome to all of the new members :heartpulse:

7 Likes

That sounds wonderful. I’ve only managed walking the dog and drinking wine in the back garden with a barbecue. But it having been sunny and warm here for a Bank Holiday is something of a miracle so I’m thankful :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Same, that’s probably the summer in Scotland done now :joy: it’ll be autumn “eve” for the next 3 months here now :joy: My grandparent’s house has a lovely garden so I’ve always came here to enjoy the Sun and now I live here so it will be a nostalgic summer for me :heart:

6 Likes

I’m glad you liked that app! It’s a nice deck, the card stock is a little thin but it shuffles well. Thanks for the good luck at my appointment!

6 Likes

CONGRATS to all the new members at the coven, all the best on exploring new areas of magick and talents. wishing all the best on your journey :hugs:

Blessed Beđź’«

6 Likes

I’ll have the next challenge ready and released in the forum tomorrow- so glad you’re excited, @Christina4- I hope you like the theme! :blush::heart: And thanks so much for the meditation links- those look awesome! :headphones: :two_hearts:

Looking gorgeous, @IrisW- sounds like a fun bbq! :star_struck: :wine_glass:

You’re very welcome @Susurrus- it was a well deserved shout out, thanks for being so awesome! :raised_hands: I hope you had a lovely meditation as well :person_in_lotus_position:

Congrats on your new tarot deck, @Amethyst! :heart_eyes: I hope you love the Wildwood Tarot! :flower_playing_cards: :blush: Wishing you the best of luck with your heart doctor this week- may it go well for you!

Beautiful quote, @Carter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A birthday on donut day!?! Your sister is a lucky lady, @Liisa! :doughnut: :joy: Enjoy your days off from work and have fun in the garden- blessed be! :green_heart:

I hope everyone’s week is off to a lovely start- love and light! :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, everyone! It’s been a while since I had a double shout-out! I appreciate it very much! :heart:

I’m looking forward to the next challenge this week.

We got all of my crafting stuff downstairs into where my craft & “craft” room is going to be. The main floor of my house looks great now! We got to move the kitchen table & I actually think we are taking the leaf out of the center so it’s just a round table. It’s only 3 of us for dinner now, we don’t need seating for 6 anymore.

It was a great weekend despite the rain. Yesterday we were able to have a fire until my feet & ankles hurt from being on them for 3 days. It was a good day though.

6 Likes

Get it, @Susurrus!! Well deserved, dear one.

Congratulations to everyone! We’re growing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🪴:sunflower:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @sarah29, We are doing a great job! :sunflower:

5 Likes

It wont’s get here till Friday. I hate waiting for packages, I’m impatient. LOL. Thanks love. I’m sure I’ll have no problem at the doctor.

5 Likes

@Amethyst I’m happy that you got a new deck & I hope it connects with you! I’m the same way about packages too. Especially when it’s something I am looking forward to receiving.

@christina4 I just added the YouTube video to my watch later list. Now that there is no one here with me, it will be easier to be able to do the meditation properly. I love my family, but sometimes having the time to myself is easier to do these things. :parrot:

6 Likes

I did order a new tarot deck too :sweat_smile: and a tarot box…oh my goddess wait til you see it!!!

5 Likes

Ooo… I never even thought of getting a special box for my cards! I got a tarot bag, but the bag is a little bit too small for my cards. So I keep them in their box with the book that came with it. I was thinking of getting a box for my essential oils too. Really gotta get going on that list of things.

5 Likes