Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! May 31 šŸ§”

Thank you so much @sarah29, We are doing a great job! :sunflower:

5 Likes

It wontā€™s get here till Friday. I hate waiting for packages, Iā€™m impatient. LOL. Thanks love. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have no problem at the doctor.

5 Likes

@Amethyst Iā€™m happy that you got a new deck & I hope it connects with you! Iā€™m the same way about packages too. Especially when itā€™s something I am looking forward to receiving.

@christina4 I just added the YouTube video to my watch later list. Now that there is no one here with me, it will be easier to be able to do the meditation properly. I love my family, but sometimes having the time to myself is easier to do these things. :parrot:

6 Likes

I did order a new tarot deck too :sweat_smile: and a tarot boxā€¦oh my goddess wait til you see it!!!

5 Likes

Oooā€¦ I never even thought of getting a special box for my cards! I got a tarot bag, but the bag is a little bit too small for my cards. So I keep them in their box with the book that came with it. I was thinking of getting a box for my essential oils too. Really gotta get going on that list of things.

5 Likes

I have a velvet bag for my Moonology deck. But thereā€™s just something about a box that caught my attention.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got to take a package back this week. I bought a new seat cushion to help my butt and it actually hurt instead of helped! Thirty bucks, you bet Iā€™m taking that back. LOL.

OOh, I look forward to seeing it! I buy tarot bags for my decks. Iā€™d love to have special boxes but I donā€™t have anywhere to put a box.

5 Likes

I have a package coming & Iā€™m trying not to think about it so I donā€™t get anxious waiting for it to arrive. :rofl:

Iā€™m having a slow start to my day today. I woke up & just felt off. My legs & feet are tired & sore, but Iā€™m not sure why. I had a nice run of good days though! Well over a month. So I guess Iā€™m due & of course I have things to do today. I will just be mindful of what Iā€™m doing & take it easy. Then I will rest when I am done with my errands.

Iā€™m leary of getting a new tarot deck, not just because Iā€™m picky but Iā€™m nervous that a new deck wonā€™t connect with me like the one I have. I just love the Light Seerā€™s Tarot. It is brutally honest with me. I feel like itā€™s a once-in-a-lifetime connection that I have with it. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve also got a package coming this week.

I ordered a replacement wedding ring from Etsy earlier this month which is being made from scratch.

My first ring got broken in a house move a couple of years ago. I had it fixed but I can tell the join isnā€™t going to hold much longer so Iā€™d rather put it away as a keepsake now before it breaks again.

The new ring is made from titanium and has a channel containing Ureilite meteorite and various opals and other crystals, and has an aurora glow.

It should hopefully arrive tomorrow!

5 Likes

Hee! I know the feeling!

Take care of yourself today. Sounds as if you need some TLC.

Iā€™m looking forward to meeting this new tarot deck, itā€™ll be like meeting a new friend.

OOOH, that sounds gorgeous! Youā€™ll have to show it to us when you get it tomorrow!

4 Likes

Tysm!! Your so sweet, yea Iā€™m glad to be back in the coven but I ran out of money so I couldnā€™t really keep the subscription but now Iā€™m back on track and glad to be back! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It sounds like everyone is getting fun treasures this week! :laughing: :sparkles: Enjoy your new ring @IrisW, your new tarot deck and box @Christina4, your package @Susurrus, and the new tarot deck @Amethyst (may it be much better than the painful seat cushion!) :grin::two_hearts: :package:

Youā€™re very welcome, @Carter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad to have you back- I hope you continue to enjoy the forum! :heart:

6 Likes

Its arrived.

Absolutely beautiful and fits perfectly!

The photos donā€™t do it justiceā€¦

7 Likes

Oohlalalala!!! Iā€™m in awe, gazing at the beauty of your ring!!! :ring::gem: Itā€™s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I ordered it from Puerto Rico. And itā€™s hand made how I wanted it to look. I want it now!!! :joy:

5 Likes

OOOH! THATā€™S GORGEOUS! Absolutely perfect. What a great wedding ring.

Iā€™ve been ordering some things from China of all places. Itā€™s a pain in the butt. At least you donā€™t have to go through customs. But yeah, Iā€™m with you on the wanting it NOW. LOL.

5 Likes

Gorgeous ring! Itā€™s very lovely :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow, @IrisW!!! :heart_eyes: What a great find- the ring is stunning! :ring: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Ah this is awesome thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

Really nice ring :blush:

5 Likes