Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Apr 25 - May 1 ⚫

Congrats ladies. Keep up the good work and love seeing you guys on the forum! :heartpulse: :hugs:

11 Likes

For us Muslims the end of the holy month of Ramadan also finishes when the new moon is visible which from my research it it on Monday 1st May 2022 @6:28am as the following day is Eid! This is a very magickal time indeed with the partial solar eclipse and the 2nd new moon and also is a black moon… I suggest we all get our magickal side working i can feel great things coming! Thanks @BryWisteria love these weekly posts/updates… Wouldn’t be the witch i am without your efforts :hugs: :heartpulse:

14 Likes

Congrats to @Garnet and @LadyFireCancer for their work with the forum! You ladies rock!

I’ve got a doctor’s appointment this morning to check out my second skin graft. I hope it’s going well. I’m looking forward to the New Moon and Sabbat this weekend! Other than that, I’m doing okay. Not great, but I’ll get there.

Hope you all have a good week!

11 Likes

:smiley: Merry Meet Monday Witches! Congrats to @Garnet and @LadyFireCancer Way to Go!!!
@Amethyst Well Wishes and Positive Energy sent your way for your doctor appt today.
I am looking forward to the Wild Moon Energy this week and Beltane, not sure what I will do yet for either but I’ll figure it out.
After the last few weeks of heaviness, this week is going to be a lot lighter I have decided. I made a tough decision a few days ago in relation to my Handfasting Ceremony that was to take place on June 25th. With everything that had hit me in the face the past few weeks, including the current state of our country/world with the crazy inflation, gas prices, and food shortages; We have moved the date to OCTOBER 31, 2022 (Samhain) @3:30 pm.
It is a bit disappointing, but it just makes more sense and allows for situations mentioned to improve and not be as significant as a stressor as they are now. I was going through my wedding plans and I kept crossing things off that I wanted to have or do to try to lessen the stress of financial impact. It made it where when I would think about the wedding I wasn’t filled with excitement and happy gittiness as before, but more so disappointment because I had removed items or plans. So the other day, I was just at a place within my mind and heart to say, “I am not removing anything, I’ll just move the date.” I talked to Tim and he agreed. Not to mention October will be a bit cooler here in SC not too cold but not smoldering hot either so making it more comfortable for all involved. Also, could the new date be anymore exciting??? :wink:
I just have to re order invites, but the last ones only cost about 20 dollars so that’s not too big of a loss.
In other news…Both my daughters have been applying for jobs and having interviews but nothing so far has came through for them. Hopefully this week changes that.
Other issues I’m working through are tough but I know I have the strength to see them through with the best possible outcome even if it’s just realization and a peaceful mind.
Bless-ed Be :infinite_roots:,
Rowan

11 Likes

Congratulations to @Garnet & @LadyFireCancer the forum is lucky to have both of you ladies! :partying_face: :heart:

@Amethyst I’m wishing you well & that the skin graft is progressing as it should with no complications.

@Rowan you need to do what is best for you & Tim, but also keep the excitement & giddiness of the progress that you have made to come to this part of your journey. You will make it through & things will lighten as they play out on their own. I hope the girls have some good news coming this week with all of their efforts over the past couple of weeks.

@TheMuslimWitch - Samhain is one of my favorite times of the year, I hope you get to celebrate it the best way possible for your practice.

As for me, after the school vacation week :flushed: & other events at the end of the week, I’m focusing on getting back into my groove for the week. I have a few things to do around the house & get caught up on plus some obligatory emails regarding my mother’s estate to get to this morning. Then I am going to be working on my Tuesday Rune post which will be Ehwaz :ehwaz: this week & also happens to be the rune I drew for today. I’m hoping to keep trusting that things are in motion to work out & watch for repeating patterns to break the cycle so the lesson is learned. :smiling_face:

I have 2 appointments this week, so I’m happy about that because I don’t think I’m ready for 1 appointment a week. I tried it for 2 weeks & things just got too… chaotic by the end of the week & I was holding things back. I can’t do that because that is my default setting & we are trying to retrain my brain to release things & process them… not suppress them. :smile:

12 Likes

Thank You everyone for recognition of the many exciting posts.
Garnet

12 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Sending healing vibes and big hugs your way!!

9 Likes

Thank you everyone !! Sending positive vibes and hugs to everyone!!

9 Likes

Beltane is already upon us! Need to clean off my altar and start decorating. I have a lot of points saved up, so I’m thinking of buying this dragon statue to represent the lunar dragon/dragon goddess to compliment the dragon night light that I have.

Image from Amazon

I’ve also had my eye on this dragon dish for a while. Perfect place to put my offerings!

Image from Amazon

12 Likes

Congratulations to @Garnet and @LadyFireCancer :partying_face: Thank you both for sharing so much love!
:heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, my dear. It went okay! Sorry to hear you’ve had to move your handfasting but just think of the different costumes you can have at your handfasting!

Eh, this one didn’t take as well. I have to go back next week. But that’s okay, I’ll deal.

Thanks, hon! Hope you’re having a great day!

10 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch So many exciting things happening all at once- wishing you a very happy and blessed end to Ramadan! :blush: And it’s my pleasure with the weekly news updates- I’m glad if they are helpful for you :heart:

@Amethyst I hope the doctor’s appointment went well for you, Amethyst! And I hope your week gets better and better as the days go by. Sending big hugs :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

@Rowan I’m sure it was a difficult decision to change the date, but if it helped to take off a load of stress so you can relax and breathe easier, then I say it was a good decision :+1: And how cool to have your ceremony on Samhain! :star_struck: Wishing you and your daughters all the best- may their job search be successful! :raised_hands:

@Susurrus I hope you’re able to find your groove and have a nice week, Siofra- wishing you all the best with your appointments! I pray that this week is much less chaotic for you and that everything goes well and smooth :blush: Good luck!

@Garnet Thank YOU for all you do, Garnet! :two_hearts:

@LadyFireCancer Many thanks back to you, too- more hugs coming your way! :people_hugging: :blush:

@Kasandra Ohhhh those statues are gorgeous- the first one is so elegant and graceful, and the second one is really cool- the skull carving is such a creative dish for offerings! :star_struck: :dragon_face:

I hope everyone’s week is off to a great start! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Update to the MMM:
This week’s group meditation ritual is now live in the forum! More information can be found in the ritual post here:

4-28 Coven Celebrations Moons Sabbats

(Group Ritual - Apr 28) :confetti_ball: Coven Celebrations

There are a ton of witchy festivities going on this week:

So this week’s group ritual is a celebration of everything! :partying_face: Looking forward to enjoying the positivity and excitement with you on Thursday :blush:

Cheers, Infinite Roots! :clinking_glasses: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Thanks, hon! My graft didn’t take quite as well so I have to go back next week. Whomp-whomp. Oh well, it’ll be different going out in the late afternoon. I’m getting better, slowly. I’ll get there yet. Thanks for the concern!

10 Likes

Oh, a Black Moon! :new_moon_with_face: I didn’t know there could be two new moons in a month! But I see the last new moon was April 1.

9 Likes

Congratulations @Garnet for sharing the most post this past week.
Congratulations @LadyFireCancer for all the love given to the coven this past week.
Way to go ladies ! :heart: :pentacle_tarot: :black_cat:

10 Likes

Merry Meet Everyone.

So glad to be back and I missed you all. Tax Season is over for me for another year, Yeah !!!

9 Likes

Day by day, bit by bit- you are getting there, Amethyst! :raised_hands: :heart: I’m cheering you on on your journey of healing! :blush: Sending love and good vibes your way!

A special occasion indeed- not something we see every month! Time and Date says that Black Moons happen once about every 29 months (source), which is about the same as Blue Moons (second full moon in a month) :full_moon: :blush:

Woohooo!!! :partying_face: Congrats on surviving tax season, Debra- you did it! :heart::tada: It’s great to have you back, you were missed! :blush:

10 Likes