Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Aug 29 - Sep 4 🌓

I just realized I haven’t responded here! :astonished:

Congratulations @Amethyst on the most hearts and posts! :heart:

I know I’m a bit late but I hope your appointment went well and that your spell was successful! :sparkles:

@jan_TheGreenWitch – I know today is Wednesday and you said you have a chemo treatment today :people_hugging: here’s all the hugs, love, and well wishes for you today! :heart: :sparkles:

@Susurrus – I love that your daughter is getting involved with making the pouches, even if she’s just partly helping :laughing: that’s still time you two get to spend together!

But everything you’ve said about Florida is correct :joy: the snow birds are hilarious here! And coming from someone that’s lived in both climates I find it funny that people would split their time like that. It sounds like too much work for me, honestly. I couldn’t imagine moving every six months just to avoid the weather lol and snow birds are the worst drivers :laughing: (I’m partly joking, of course lol)

@Missa – I’m sorry to hear you’re sick :mask: it sounds like we’re in the same boat! I’m sick too :laughing: also not covid, just a sinus infection. Still sucks, though!

Just a reminder that there will not be a group ritual this week because @BryWisteria is doing what she does best – traveling!

6 Likes

Everyone here that sees FL plates avoids them like the plague. Especially at the rotaries around here :laughing: I can’t imagine packing up every 6 months either. We have others that go for January - March to the FL keys, I’m like… so the point of packing up & moving basically from 1 island that is closer to land… to another island that is farther offshore seems like way too much work for roughly 90 days :rofl:

Oh my I hope your treatment today goes well @jan_TheGreenWitch & you feel better than last time around afterward :people_hugging:

I also found out for anyone that is going to or has been to Ashley Leavy’s Crystal Healing School, that she also has a channel on the Insight Timer app with crystal meditations for each day of the week, the full moon, joy… I was pleasantly surprised to find that out!

@Missa & @MeganB I hope you both feel better quickly & at least Yay for not being Covid :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @meganb! My doctor had gone okay but now it’s all downhill. Poo. Lol.

4 Likes

I feel pretty good @marsha and I don’t have much pain which I’m grateful to, I am just experiencing a rash side effect again from the chemo - the Benadryl makes me sleep in the dose they give me, so it’s been a slow, sleepy day, at least no pain! Thank you for your healing energy work, I believe it is helping a lot!
Light and love to you :magic_wand:

6 Likes

It’s good to hear from you @jan_TheGreenWitch

I did a pain drain last night and will do another tonight. I hope it doesn’t wake you up.
If you want to say the Astarian Affirmation, I think it will help you. Feel free to change any words that fit better for you.

I am in the Infinite Light
The Infinite Light is in me
I am surrounded by the Pure White Light of The Christ
Nothing but good can come to me
I give thanks, I give thanks, I give thanks!

More info tomorrow. Get some rest and keep clearing the toxic energy.

Sending healing and keeping you in my prayers always

5 Likes

Amethyst :wink:
I tip my hat :tophat: to you and all of your accomplishments to come too!
I will send a special prayer :pray:t4: And meditation tonight for your appointment that the right people and good doctors are there for every detail! May you preserve through these trials and sending you a protective tailsman :virgo:
Jeannie

6 Likes

THank you @marsha, I have memorized and have been saying this affirmation. Feeling stronger just resting and taking it easy. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Awww, thank you @Jeannie1! Both for the kind words and the good energy. I appreciate all the help I can get!

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: