Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Feb 28 - Mar 6 šŸŒš

Thank you! And thank you for being the Birthday Fairy! LOL!

5 Likes

Thank you @debra2! And special thanks to you :heart: for all your lovely posts.

5 Likes

@Amethyst You definitely deserve the Community Badge, Amethyst! :blush: You always take the extra step to welcome new folks and help them to feel at home- not just this past month but every month. Thanks so much for all you do for everyone! :heart::people_hugging: And good luck with your potting soil- have fun with your New Moon plans!

Congrats again to @Marsha, @Debra2, and @Christina13 as well! :partying_face:

We got a few days of sun here in London, but now the rains are coming in. Good thing there are so many wonderful free museums! :star_struck:

We went to the Natural History Museum yesterday and the crystals!!! So amazing!!! :gem: I donā€™t even specialize in crystals and I was squeeing with joy the whole time :joy: I thought of all of you in the crystal room and Vault- I think the crystal experts especially would have had a field day!

The hall of crystals

All of the display cases in this room are full of rocks- every kind imaginable!

A whopping two kilograms of Topaz called the ā€œOstro Stoneā€- sure would make a nice centerpiece for an altar :laughing:

A rock from the moon! :full_moon:

So many shinies :sparkles:

More shiny things :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

This weekā€™s group ritual is now live! You can find more details on the ritual page here:

3-3 Free Your Spirit of the Wild - World Wildlife Day
(Group Ritual - Mar 3) :eagle: Free Your Spirit of the Wild

(A friendly reminder to please make sure you are logged in to an active account in order to access the ritual!)

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you all then- Blessed be! :tea::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks arenā€™t necessary but youā€™re welcome! :blush:

Oh, I passed the inspection with flying colors! So relieved!

And OMG, the shiny things! I want them all! LOL! Beautiful, thank you for sharing the pics!

4 Likes

Congratulations ladies on your accomplishments whether it is for the week or the highest good of the coven or both! :tada: You deserve to be celebrated :confetti_ball: I love the new badge also! Great idea!

I would like to note that as of today there is a March 2022 Single Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draws it will close on March 31, 2022. In April a new 1 will be started that will have April, May, & June. Then every 3 months will be a new single draw post. :smile:

I still have to update the affirmations post to starting in March then it will follow the same schedule as the oracle post for 3 months at a time for 1 topic. :grin:

I hope everyone has a great week. Since I have an appointment today at 1:45 PM, I will probably be resting & reflecting over the Dark/New Moon. Iā€™m working on incorporating my practice into my therapy schedule. :smiling_face:

EDIT The link for the March 2022 Affirmations is: March 2022 Affirmations

6 Likes

Woohoo- congrats on the successful inspection, @Amethyst! :partying_face: I know that is a big weight off your shoulders to have that all done with. Pour yourself a tasty cup of tea and relax, youā€™ve earned some chill time! :tea::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And haha glad you liked the pictures! Gosh, I know- there were so many pretty things on display at the museum. I felt like a seagull gawking at them all, I was probably drooling :joy: Happy to share with others who appreciate shiny things! :sparkles:

Thank you so much for the new March Oracle post, @Susurrus- it looks awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope your appointment went well and that you are enjoying a peaceful rest and reflective time for the New Moon :new_moon: Blessed be!

3 Likes

My appointment was good @BryWisteria & as a bonus, I got to talk to my husband afterward with a big hug at the end of the day. I still feel a little off from the weekend, but at least now I have a path to follow & how to get out of the maze of feelings & thoughts that are hovering around. I am actually learning how not to shut out the world when something(s) are on my mind & it gets overwhelming or too stressful for me.

@Amethyst Yay for passing the inspection. Really was there ever a doubt though? Honestly? :smiling_face: Iā€™m happy that it went well for you. One less thing to worry about is always a good thing.

2 Likes

I have issues with letting my space look like a dump if Iā€™m not careful! LOL. Especially when Iā€™m depressed. But I did pass and it looks like Iā€™ll be getting new windows too sometime this year so yay!

3 Likes

Oh that will be good for you too!

I get that way with my space too. My kitchen seems to take the brunt of it though. :joy:

3 Likes

Kitchens are so hard to keep clean. It seems like you clean it and someone just walks through and itā€™s dirty again. Not to mention how easy it is to leave everything on the kitchen table.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with us all @BryWisteria, so many crystals. :dizzy:

2 Likes

Congratulations on passing the inspection @Amethyst the hard part is over. :bouquet:

Thank you @Susurrus for all your posts on the Oracle/Tarot/Rune posts, you inspired me to find a deck of Tarot/Oracle Decks to post on your February Oracle/Tarot/Rune and I will do my best to find one again for March. :sparkles: :pentagram:

Thank you for all the congratulations and shoutouts, I do appreciate them and they inspire me to try to do more, so thank you all. :hugs:

3 Likes

@debra2 please donā€™t feel like you need to have a different deck each month. I only use the ones that I currently own. I just happen to have a few of each. Itā€™s completely up to you, but the Light Seerā€™s deck is a gorgeous deck, so if thatā€™s what you use for March or any other deck, that is just fine by us. :infinite_roots: Iā€™m very happy that you enjoy that post as much as I do. I have several that I do on a daily basis, one when I hear, see, or say something that is a good affirmation or saying. I also do the Tending Brighidā€™s Flame, I donā€™t know if you work with Her :fire: or not.

On Tuesdays I do the rune posts & update the Runes Information. I donā€™t know if you are interested in those.

If there is anything you would like to see more of or something made into a challenge, feel free to let us know! We like to know what others like about the forum. :heart:

3 Likes

@Susurrus it is okay, I own 5 different decks and was thinking of using The Modern Witch Tarot Dect by Lisa Sterle.

I do know that you tend to Brighidā€™s Flame and I enjoy those. Iā€™m starting to get more interested in the Runes and Iā€™m glad to see that you are doing the Runes Information and will be looking into following that.

So far I do like to follow along with certain things to see what I am truly interested in. So far I like using the Pendulum and Tarot Decks. I use an Angel Oracle Deck every day to see what Angels have to say to me. And the challenge on Sigils and Symbols really attracted me.
I know I have much learning to do and also to finish some of the Lessons still to finish. I havenā€™t quite figured out which of the Goddesses I want to work with the most, so I am still trying to figure that out. Thanks for your advice Krissie, much appreciated. :hugs:

3 Likes

Youā€™ll figure out the deity part 1 day out of nowhere from something you learned at some point. Whether through the site or the forum

I enjoy tarot, oracle, & Runes. I canā€™t quite figure out palmistry & thereā€™s something qbout the pendulum that Iā€™m not comfortable with it.

I still have the Rune Casting course to do, but I also learn about astrology, herbs, incense, crystals, essential oils.

I mean, as you know the list goes on, but take them 1 at a time. Thereā€™s no rush. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad it went well and that your husband is there helping to support you with big hugs :people_hugging: :blush: I know the feeling about wanting to shut out the world when things pile up, but my problem is that my mind does not like to turn off haha :sweat_smile: Iā€™ve been trying to go back to some of the things they taught us at the temple (about clearing the mind) and itā€™s tough, but every now and then it clicks and works well :+1:

I hope youā€™re able to discover strategies and things that help you and work for your mindspace, Siofra! :heart:

Big yay- thatā€™s exciting! :star_struck: :window: Always nice to have new, clean windows :blush:

Youā€™re very welcome, Debra! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So many crystals indeed- it was almost overwhelming how big the museumā€™s collection was! It made me realize that there sure are a lot of types of crystals and stones out there in the big world :gem:

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed seeing them too! :heart:

2 Likes

@BryWisteria we have actually been working on a ā€œtoolboxā€ or ā€œlistā€ of sorts of things that make me smile or feel happy/calm. Now I have to make it into an actual list & then try to use those strategies when the negativity or dark cloud is too heavy for me. My bodyā€™s new reaction in the afternoons or early evenings is to just take a nap wherever I am & thatā€™s how I shut out the world. My body just shuts down.

So thatā€™s something that I am working on today, making a list of all the things Iā€™ve found that help with the negative thought cycle. Journaling is now done later in the day or if I think of something really important that I donā€™t think Iā€™ll remember. Of course, my mind goes to things likeā€¦ how can I decorate the list to make it match my room or wherever I decide to put it. So then I want to go find my Cricut stuff to make a list all fancy & pretty :joy:

As much as my husband is a wonderful support system :heartpulse:, I am starting to feel likeā€¦ itā€™s been months, he needs a break. He says heā€™s fine & always here to listen or whatever I need from him, but after so many months, you canā€™t tell me it isnā€™t weighing on him. This is a lot for me, never mind for him plus he has worked every day & he works so hard with long hours & comes home & is just exhausted physically from it. Still manages to make dinner though every night. (I wish my hands were better so I could do it sometimes. I used to love to cook, but I canā€™t cut things safely anymore & thatā€™s enough of that) So sometimes I wait longer than I should talk to him.

I just want to make sure he gets rest because he gets up so early. So I had him take tomorrow off. He has 1 appointment, but the rest of the day itā€™s just him & I. So we can hang out together for a little while before Peanut :peanuts: comes home from school & my son gets home from work.

3 Likes

I donā€™t care about clean windows, Iā€™ll have cat snot on them soon enough from Max pressing his nose up against them. I just want to be able to open the darn things. Itā€™s gotten so that I canā€™t open them at all and Sally has a hard time too!

@Susurrus, Iā€™m sorry youā€™re having such a difficult time right now. As always you are in my prayers and I will light a candle for you and your husband too! A day off will do you both the world of good.

4 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst. It is difficult, but I started the Shadow Work with the intention of following through with it. So I also finally got past my stubbornness & reached out for help. I have found my balance with deities & therapy styles & itā€™s easier to do this way & make sense of what is happening. Complex Grief with Complex PTSD is no joke, but at the time I started the Shadow Work, I had no idea any of this was going to happen & then it was time for help. Iā€™m doing much better now. So no need to worry, Iā€™m in good hands. My husband is a great support system, but Iā€™m trying to give him a break while he has a long weekend this week. (His turn for an appointment!). I also have a friend that I see every Friday for coffee that I get to unwind with for about an hour.

4 Likes