Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jan 10 šŸŒ

Glad to hear your cough is better, @debra2! Colds are the worst.

7 Likes

@Amethyst Ohhhh that is very tempting- Iā€™m on my way for your tasty chili haha! :yum::curry: Ahhh I see- well, at least it was a free book! I hope your next book will be much better :blush: Thank you- same to you! :heart:

@Debra2 Glad to hear youā€™re feeling better, Debra! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks, @Amethyst, and @BryWisteria, yes the cough is much better, had to go on antibiotics though, said the congestion landed in the lungs and infected them. Two more days of antibiotics.

6 Likes

Urgh, antibiotics mess up your whole body. Iā€™m glad theyā€™re working for you though!

6 Likes

@Amethyst, I know they can mess up the body, but things were getting worse, not better, so I needed to do something. As per the antibiotics, but thanks they are working and Iā€™m feeling so much better.

6 Likes

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope you are able to practice some self-care & love. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh, Iā€™m not saying you didnā€™t need the antibiotics, hon! Iā€™m just saying that I hate how antibiotics mess up my tummy when I take them. I hope you donā€™t have any bad side effects.

5 Likes

@Amethyst, no they just mess with my eating, for some reason I get hungrier while on them thatā€™s all.

5 Likes

Youā€™re lucky at that. I get terrible tummy problems. Anyhoo, good luck with them, hope they get you better soon!

5 Likes

Firstly, huge thanks to @MeganB Freebie Friday reading. I didnā€™t get a chance to say thanks before the thread closed, but what you said made sense. Itā€™s a big change coming up and itā€™s not going to be easy.

I hope no-one minds me posting this, but this week Iā€™ve been busy working on the social media for my new business that launches in April.

My Website preview is now live (more content to be added later) as well as my Facebook page and Instagram page.

All a little nerve-wracking but exciting too!

7 Likes

Your pages look great @IrisW! Youā€™re gonna blow this thing out of the park!

6 Likes

Hey girl from what I can tell the website looks great. I am excited for your business. Never something I have wanted to do because it is such hard work. I admire anyone who is willing to take the chance. Legal can be a very demanding field. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and a very determined drive. Go get em tiger!

By the way. Who is the doggie on the front page there? Super cute

7 Likes

@IrisW can I just say that is a wonderful picture of Sherlock on your website? Unfortunately, I canā€™t see the FaceBook or Instagram pages as I have no social media, but you need them, so make them work for you. Congratulations on following through with your own business.

6 Likes

The doggie is my rescue Rottie cross Sherlock Bones, also my office Barkministrator and namesake for the company!

6 Likes

Oh, he has his own title in the office too! Such a lucky doggie! :dog:

6 Likes

Youā€™re so welcome :heart: Iā€™m glad it made sense and that it has given you things to think about. I love your website and wish you all the best in your business venture! Itā€™s exciting and definitely scary, too!

6 Likes

Your page looks good @IrisW

6 Likes

It is looking awesome, Iris! :clap::star_struck:

A huge congrats to you (and your adorable Barkministrator too! :dog:) on the launch of your website and social media pages- this is a huge leap forward and Iā€™m cheering for you! :heart::blush:

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.