Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! (Jan 9 - 15) šŸŒœ

Update to the MMM:

This weekā€™s group ritual post is now live in the forum! For more details and to view the full tea spell, please visit the post by clicking the picture/link here:

1-12 National Hot Tea Day Blessing

(Group Ritual - Jan 12) :tea: Quick 'n Easy Tea Spell

This week is National Hot Tea Day- a perfect opportunity to pour a cup of your favorite brew and join your coven for a little relaxing tea magick! :tea::sparkles: With just your intention, you can use this morning tea ritual to turn a normal beverage into a potion for good luck, health and joy :heart:

ā€œSeeā€ you then, Infinite Roots! Blessed be :tea::sparkles:

7 Likes

@AileyGrey I think my first checkup was about a week after surgery and I thought I was seeing pretty clearly, so I was really surprised at my 6h week checkup because my vision had gotten even better! I know how hard it is to be patient, because I am always telling myself, ā€œPatience is a virtue!ā€ :hugs:

@Melora_Fae I love :heart: Friday the 13th too! And for decades, as well!! :black_cat: Great minds think :thinking: alike! :rofl:

@Solasta_Amore Wishing :stars: you a very happy :hugs: year filled with love :heart: and :magic_wand: magick!

@Cosmic_Curiosity I felt really tired during the full moon :full_moon: last week too!

@Susurrus & @Cosmic_Curiosity Thank you :pray: for sharing your beautiful pictures! :heart:

@BryWisteria Iā€™m looking forward to joining you for a cuppa :tea: on Thursday! :teapot:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

@Melora_Fae Iā€™m very excited for the first Friday the 13th of the year too!

@Cosmic_Curiosity oh those are beautiful too! I would be there all the time. I actually go to the beach when Iā€™m upset or otherwise inclined, just to watch the waves or the wildlife. I walked up my street to a little teenie tiny beach, (I guess you could call it that, Iā€™ll have to take a picture of it) I was very upset about something & needed to get away from my house. So I went up my street & down the little set of steps & sat on the bottom one watching the seagulls & ducks & the waves gently lapping on the shore. It was high tide so I couldnā€™t walk on the sandā€¦ but I sat there for a good 25 minutes before I went back home. I love going to the beaches around here too.

@Marsha you are very welcome! I love sharing pictures of the different beaches & things I see on my drives or walks.

@BryWisteria I love that Thursday is also National Hot Tea :tea: Day, Iā€™m putting it in my phone to remember to do it BEFORE I lay down in the afternoon. :rofl:

I have heard this so many times in my life! :rofl: @AileyGrey I understand that part of it, Iā€™ve never had any kind of eye surgery, but I have had surgeries where I was non-weight bearing for at least a month up to 6 weeks. Brutal & really tested my patience too! You will do great & feel so much better! Deep breathsā€¦ I totally understand the no patience.

Sorry for being so very sporadic lately, Iā€™m just completely wiped out after doing very little still. Iā€™m getting a little better each day, but I need to take my own advice about baby steps :footprints: :joy:

8 Likes

@marsha ah! Thank you for that! I go from ā€œthis is the best vision everā€ to ā€œoh no! Itā€™s still a little blurryā€ about 100 times a day! Iā€™m trying to be patient!

9 Likes

Thats a beautiful little fishing village! I think it would put me in a peaceful state too. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

:butterfly:

8 Likes

I found this coffee online and was wondering if anyone has tried this? I bet its yummy! :coffee: :wink: Its Witches Brew! So KEWL LOL

8 Likes

I have not, but Iā€™m adding it to my list of things to try :laughing: I have one I really like thatā€™s really, really strong called Deathwish coffee but I donā€™t buy it too often.

8 Likes

Mercury :astrology_mercury: Retrograde is wreaking havoc in my electronics :laughing: phone, then laptop, now printerā€¦ itā€™s been a fun timeā€¦ However Mars :astrology_mars: goes direct today in Gemini :gemini: So thereā€™s that going for us! We will start to get our energy back & our flow of information going both ways which will lead to being able to make short-term goals & take action on them quickly! Which can be a good thing! Hopefully keeping Mercury Retrograde a little gentler on things :laughing:

Today hit me with a triple whammy! Not too bad with temperatures, but my middle son was home from work due to a lot of rain & once heā€™s awake itā€™s kind of a mom & son day of sortsā€¦ So heā€™s chatty with me & keeps me on my toes with random adventures. I had issues with my printer & a couple of sites actually being able to upload information & then just settled on mailing in the information instead before my printer got tossed off the porch. :rofl:

I did get some more done in my space though! I have a new diffuser that makes the mist look like a flame from the top of it so that one is now on my Ancestor altar & the larger one I had there went to the living room & the one in the living room moved to the kitchen. I even got them all setup & changed their schedules now that are both in the same area. I was busy but didnā€™t get to the normal daily things that I do in the morning until after I took an impromptu nap around 2 PM. I get exhausted pretty fast nowadays, but still recovering from Covid & pneumonia immediately following.

Still working on taking breaks & actually resting before my body saysā€¦ yupā€¦ itā€™s nap time now. :joy:

7 Likes

Same here! Even my kids have been wondering whatā€™s up lol :laughing:

8 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)