Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 21 - 27 🌗

Merry Meet !

Here is your weekly update about exciting happenings in both the forum and the witchy world at large this week:

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on these one-day events!

[ [ Group Ritual : Together with Your Coven :infinite_roots: ] ]

Join in for a shared group ritual meditation and coven chat on Thursday, March 24th - this activity is open to all active coven members :tea:

Group Tea Magick Meditation Ritual Ostara Version

• The group meditation ritual has step-by-step instructions that you can join in on your own schedule at any time during the day

Group meditation rituals are held every Thursday. Feel free to visit last week’s group ritual to get an idea about what to expect.

Please note that group rituals are hosted in A Sacred Space - you must be logged into your active Spells8 account to access the ritual.

Don’t have an account yet? No worries! You can join Spells8 here :sparkles:

[ [ Moon Phase: Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: ] ]

On Friday, March 25th , we will be blessed by the light of the Last Quarter Moon.

Last-Quarter-Moon-Phase-Spells

The last quarter moon is a time of rest and the banishment of negative energies or forces in your life :broom: .

For more information about specific spells recommended for the last quarter moon, visit the guide Moon Magic: Spells for Every Lunar Phase: Last Quarter .

Waning-Moon-Magick-Ritual-Ideas-750x500

The Last Quarter Moon is a Waning Moon phase. For more Moon Magick and the best spells for this time of month, visit the Waning Moon Magick Guide. :last_quarter_moon:

You can find the current moon phase for your location as well as a daily lunar spell on the Spells8 Lunar Spell Page :sparkles:

[ [ Freebie Friday :flower_playing_cards: ] ]

Have a burning question on your mind? Seeking some guidance for how to best approach a problem? :thinking:

Now is your chance to find some answers, as the talented @MeganB is kindly offering free readings via tarot or oracle! :crystal_ball:

Picture from Pexels

The next Freebie Friday post will be Friday, March 25th . For more information and to get an idea about what to expect, check out last week’s Freebie Friday :tada:

[ [ Other Events of Interest :mag: ] ]

A collection of curious (and perhaps conversation-starting!) events coming up this week that may or may not be witchy-related:

:spiral_calendar: For more witchy and pagan holidays in the near future, check out the 2022 Pagan Holiday Calendar and the Spells8 Email Newsletter

Ongoing Activities :raised_hands:

These ongoing activities are open to enjoy whenever you’d like- join in anytime before their deadlines!

[ [ Weekly Witchy Challenge :trophy: ] ]

Every week, a challenge is presented to all members of the forum to explore new areas of magick and bring out the best of everyone’s diverse talents.

The theme for this week is: Flower Power :sunflower:

Flower Power Magick Challenge Herbs Plants Witchcraft

This challenge will close on Tuesday, March 22nd at 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time)

After this time a Props and Presents post will appear to give recognition and prizes to all participants :gift:. A brand new challenge will arrive on Wednesday for all challenge enthusiasts.

Are you ready? Join the current challenge here: Weekly Witchy Challenge - Flower Power :sunflower:

[ [ Spells8 Book Club :books: ] ]

The Fifteenth Session of Blook Club has come to an end- thank you to everyone who participated! :blush:

If you haven’t done so already, please feel free to share and swap your book reviews in the new discussion thread:

:memo: Spells8 Book Club XV - Readers’ Reviews!

The next reading session of Book Club will begin on Friday, February 18th - so pick out a fun witchy book to read and let your coven know what you’ll be reading at that time!

More information about the book club and how to join can be found in Book Club F.A.Q and Introduction .

Happy Reading! :open_book:

[ [ Your Daily Oracle :angel: ] ]

Are you looking for a bit of higher guidance to help you out today? This collection of daily oracle card (as well as tarot and rune) readings is available for you to access and read thanks to the generosity of the coven :pray:

Spells8 Forum Daily Oracle Card Draws

Visit: March 2022 Oracle/Tarot/Rune Draws to enjoy a daily oracle message or share your own! :sparkles:

Please note that this month’s oracle discussion will close on Thursday, March 31st .

[ [ A Daily Dose of Inspiration :sunrise: ] ]

Positive affirmations and uplifting inspirations can be found in this communal collection!

From quotes to sayings, poetry and more- here is the place to brighten up your day thanks to the words of the coven :infinite_roots:

8be7061338c53d1250fd50324cd10ae33d3a5466

Visit March 2022 Affirmations, Quotes, & Sayings to be inspired by the words of others- or share your own! :blush:

Please be aware that this month’s discussion will close on Thursday, March 31st .

[ [ Tending the Flame :fire: ] ]

Stop by the fire and tend the flame with your coven- this ongoing discussion invites all to come in, relax, and pick up a bit of motivation and support for the day.

Share a picture of your own flames or simply enjoy the lights of the coven! :candle:

Tending Brigid Brighid's Flame Spells8

Visit the discussion and Help Tend Brighid’s Flame :fire:

The Brigid Flametender discussion remains open throughout the year- please feel free to enjoy this activity as often as you’d like!

New Members :wave:

Merry meet to all of the new members who have joined the forum over the past week!

:infinite_roots: Welcome to the Forum and the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

@twisted, @tanna1, @leticia, @Amber.8, @alicia19, @grant, @erika7, @nancy4, @jada2, @amanda61, @amy54, @blackmulberry, @aimee4, @katie15, @patricia17, @kristian, @sweepea1996, @kayla23, @thisiskatieee, @christy9, @tessa7, @onebadwitch, @shawna, @melissa37, @alicia20, @brittany36, @alyssa11, @maria20, @jewette, @JollyStar, @tia6, @lisa48, @tiffiany, @sarah50, @amber46, @jennifer96, @rhonda3, @loretta1, @alex9, @suzanne3, @brittany37, @JasperP, @natalie14, @pierre1, @kayla24, @martyna, @lunatone, @jessica91, @shana, @brit, @r11, @traci3, @ingrid3, @Angelique, @leslie5, @irene, @anya1, @jaylene1, @patricia18, @princella, @chessney, @samantha57, @keasha, @christin, @shanna2, @diane5, @jennifer97, @cassandra9, @vanessa16, @elizabeth29, @eliza78, @stephanie5, @adrianna, @linda12, @christina32, @mandy10, @sarah51, @keira1, @heather52, @mariana, @marisa4, @robin9, @lindsey7, @lyndsey1, @ying, @paige, @shawnta, @nichola, @jessica92, @melanie10, @felicia, @haley4, @sarah52, @adrienne2, @jami, @jason3, @roseblack, @allison8, @louise5, @ChickWithDreadz, @elizabeth30, @samantha58, @miss1

If you haven’t done so already, please feel free to say hello to your new coven by creating a new topic in the Introductions Category . Consider sharing a bit about who you are and your journey into practicing magick :sparkles:

We would all love to give you a warm welcome to the forum family! :hugs:

Special Shout-Outs :loudspeaker:

:raised_hands: FORUM ACTIVITY

Every week, those who share and give the most receive an Activity Shout-Out. The top posters and sharers this week are:

• @Garnet- for sharing the most post over the past week :writing_hand:

• @Debra2- for giving out the most hearts, on a two-week streak! :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom and inspiration through posts and your love and support through hearts- your time here helping the coven is greatly appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Note : All those who receive Activity shout-outs for three weeks in a row are awarded the MMM Activity Badge . They will not be counted in shout-outs again for a two-month rest period.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And of course, saying a very big thank you to all members of Spells8 :infinite_roots:

Your contributions and love help to make this a welcoming and supportive place for solitary witches all around the world. Thanks for being here- Spells8 can’t exist without you! :sparkles:

Picture from Pixabay

Welcome to the new season! :blossom::maple_leaf: Whether the equinox marked the start of spring or fall for you, will you be doing anything seasonally special this week? :blush:

Whether it’s magickal or mundane, feel free to share your current happenings or give a shout-out to your fellow coven members in the comments below!

Blessed be! :last_quarter_moon: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Congrats to @Garnet and @debra2 for all that they do! Take a bow, ladies!

I had a lovely spring weekend of too much reading and sleeping! LOL! Hope you all are having a good week!

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing so much love ladies!
:heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, everyone … wow

5 Likes

@Amethyst Sounds like a great start to spring to me- doesn’t get much better than reading and sleeping! :books::sleeping: :heart: Same to you, Amethyst- have a great week!

@Debra2 Congrats again, Debra! :partying_face:

I’m afraid I got hit by a bad case of food poisoning- not the best way to end the weekend or begin spring haha :sweat_smile:

But on a happier note, the weather is lovely, the sun is shining, and it looks like the first daffodils are starting to pop up out in the yard :blossom::blush: It really does feel like spring is here! I hope everyone is having nice weather too :heart:

5 Likes

For anyone hoping to join the group ritual this week, the theme and discussion thread for the ritual are now LIVE! You can find more details here:

(Group Ritual - Mar 24) :broom: A Spiritual Spring Cleaning

3-24 Spiritual Spring Cleaning

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you this Thursday! Blessed be :coffee::sparkles:

5 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better, Bry! That sounds terrible!

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon @BryWisteria sending some :hearts: and :teapot: your way Bry.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Garnet & @debra2! Wonderful to see you each day in the forum sharing with everyone! :tada: :confetti_ball:

I hope that you are feeling better @BryWisteria! :two_hearts:

The last few days have been hectic around here for me. I’m not sure if it’s hectic or just me adjusting to the changes & managing my anxiety at the same time. :thinking:

Honestly, right now I’m in a slow down & a kind of letting nature take its course, patience, letting go kind of place. So I’m taking the time to reconfigure what I do each day & when/how. It’s just a lot of little changes that I am getting used to & the trial & error phase of what works & what doesn’t. So there isn’t much that I can do until things start to click into their places. I try to do at least one thing related to my craft each day.

Today I saved the dried flowers from my Hyacinth (which reminds me :exclamation:, I need to label the bottle) & I put all of my “worry stones” & “coins” on selenite for a little bit. I’m going to use them in my practice a bit more I think as I learn more about them. I’m just getting them ready to be used & give them a good cleanse until I am ready. I may put them out under one of the upcoming moon phases for some oomph! :boom:

I focused so much on sorting through some things that now I am at a start over with what genuinely feels right to me in every aspect of my life right now. I’m learning patience & really being self-aware to address the right things properly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Bry, I’m so worried for you, ARE YOU SAFE? I light a candle and pray for you every day.
Garnet

4 Likes

It’s certainly no fun haha, but I’m getting lots of rest and am doing better bit by bit :blush: Thank you, Amethyst! :heart:

You are so sweet, Debra- I’m grateful for the kind offerings, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :teapot:

Thank you, Siofra! :heart: Sorry to hear that it’s been hectic there for you- I’m glad you’ve found your patience and are figuring out the changes that work best for you :+1: Good for you, Siofra! :blush:

I’ve got my medicine, warm blankets, and I’m doing okay, Garnet- no worries, my friend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much, your kind prayers are very much appreciated :heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations @debra2 and @Garnet!! Thanks for making these forums so friendly!

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.