Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 2 - 8 🌿

@Susurrus I hope it all works out and that you’re able to make the Zoom meet, Siofra! Have a good appointment tomorrow :blush:

@Amethyst Awwww thanks, Amethyst- you’re very kind! :heart: Sorry about the graft, but hopefully second time is the charm! :pray: Here’s to hoping the new brand works wonders for you- good luck! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks, hon! :heart:

6 Likes

Interesting fact: May is Mental Health Awareness Month! :sparkles:

8 Likes

@Susurrus - I’m definitely going to be making this a point around my life this month! Mental Health is SO important!!!

8 Likes

It most definitely is, I’m going through it now. I’m actually recently on the otherside of the shadows right now, but baby steps :footprints: :smiling_face: I had to enlist the help of a therapist that I see twice a week & a psychiatrist twice a month. My virw of so many things is much brighter, as with anything you tend to slip backward a bit, but then you know how to handle it & make more forward progress. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:people_hugging: self acceptance, self love, self care… take time for you. Carve it out. It will help. Even if you just lay in bed. Its your time to do what you need or what you want. Easier said than done… but it can be done. Start small amounts of time & then increase it to your happy spot.

8 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: