Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 14 - 20 šŸŒ—

Thank you for this! I will devote some of my time for her and give her an offering as she is one out of three of my deities currently :blush:

8 Likes

Awww, Iā€™m blushing- thank you so much, @Amethyst! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes, I try to write/put together a new little image to close off the MMM each week. Iā€™m really happy you liked it! :heart::blush:

Good luck at the doctorā€™s appointment today- I hope the breathing test goes well! And woohoo about the adventure to the hair salon- do you have a new cut in mind already? :star_struck: Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to look and feel great to have a fun new do! :haircut_woman: :sparkles:

Itā€™s an honor to have you here, @Mistress_Of_Herbs- thank you so much for all the love and light you share! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It sounds like your laptop wants you to do more justice spells, @Medea :grinning: - or perhaps youā€™ve attracted the spell(s) you need! Iā€™m really glad if the resources on Hekate were helpful for you, and Iā€™m wishing you all the best with your justice work and connecting with Hekate. Good luck and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

Youā€™re very welcome @TheMuslimWitch- it sounds like you have some lovely plans for working with Hekate! Wishing you all the best with your work- blessed be! :sparkles::blush:

8 Likes

Update to the MMM:

This weekā€™s group ritual post is now live in the forum! To view the full ritual, please visit the ritual post by clicking on the picture/text below:

11-17 World Philosophy Day Third Eye

(Group Ritual - Nov 17) :eye: Third Eye Opening for Philosophy Day

This weekā€™s meditation celebrates World Philosophy Day with an opening meditation for your Third Eye Chakra- the chakra of intuition, wisdom, and thought . By working with your Third Eye Chakra, you can increase your ability to see beyond illusions and find direction and clarity :sun:

Looking forward to a particularly thoughtful and eye-opening meditation with you all later this week! :wink: :blue_heart:

Blessed be, Infinite Roots! :sparkles::coffee:

8 Likes

Thanks, hon! Iā€™m worried about the doctorā€™s appointment because I have a walking test to see if I need oxygen all the time. That does not sound like itā€™s going to be fun.

I was gonna get a pixie cut, which is my usual. But there is an ice storm tonight so it may wait until later in the month. Weā€™ll see.

8 Likes

Hahaā€¦ Iā€™m late to the partyā€¦ but slowly getting my groove back :upside_down_face:

Congratulations :tada: @Mistress_Of_Herbs! Thank you for all that you do within the coven! AND a two week streak! Woot :confetti_ball:

Iā€™ve already had a couple of appointments this week, 1 more to go on Thursday thenā€¦ an actual rest dayā€¦ I think :thinking: :rofl:

Iā€™m working my way back to figuring out my temporary limitations & some routine changes for the time being. Mostly I have focus on healing for my, I suppose itā€™s a follow up appointment on December 13ā€¦ & then the always fun insurance stuffs before January 1, 2023. Gotta love end of year changes to these things.

Iā€™ve found my way back to meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: at least once a day & Iā€™m working on learning to use my intuition to read tarot each day. So for right now Iā€™m on 1 card draws for tarot. I do oracles based on the meditation I have planned or anything I have going on with my practice or deities.

I received my Raven :raven: Witches Runes the other day & will be doing a cleansing of those before I start actually doing any kind of draws with them. The bag has a Raven on it & the stones are a dark charcoal gray with hand painted images for each of the 13 runes.

Iā€™m trying to think if thereā€™s anything else that may be going on, but honestly the medicine Iā€™m on for the next few days can either make me foggy brained or drowsyā€¦ so I try not to dwell & just let my days flow.

I hope everyone continues to have a great week & if anyone is doing something for Hecate tomorrow, Iā€™d love to hear about it. I personally donā€™t work with Her but love to learn what I can about other deities & peopleā€™s experiences.

I will be back! Time for me to have some soup on this now chilly dayā€¦ last Monday it was 72, this morning it was 28ā€¦ New Emgland weather is ways a surprise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Your Runes sound awesome. I love ravens!

6 Likes

@Ostara I received them yesterday! Iā€™m in love with them, just I move through my days a bit slower right now between the medications & needing to lay down or rest a bit more for a little bit.

I had gotten them when I was researching them for the Runes Challenge.

Witches Raven :raven: Runes

8 Likes

Yay! Glad youā€™re getting back in the groove. Wishing you the best in healing!

And your new runes are so pretty!

7 Likes

@Amethystā€¦ thank youā€¦ healing is going good just a bit slower because of where it isā€¦ so the groove is comingā€¦ just some changes need to be made & more of a go with the flow & lay down when I need to.

Thank you about the runes, I found them by accident actually. I was looking for something else & they were in ā€œyou may likeā€ or one of those kinds of things. Thenā€¦ I couldnā€™t resist. Lol

5 Likes

Soifra!
Just got my Tamed and Wild first order

Super Excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I will have a good tea :tea: for tomorrows meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: and connecting with our beloved Heckate!
Soifra, thank you for your recommendation and hope your recovering well!
Jeannie
Hail Heckate!

8 Likes

@Amethyst How did the test go? I hope it all went well and wasnā€™t too stressful :pray::people_hugging: And hooray for a fun pixie cut- but not horray for an ice storm, yikes! :scream: Did you get the ice or was it more mild than they predicted? I hope youā€™re still able to the haircut you were hoping for! :heart:

@Susurrus Your ravenā€™s runes are gorgeous, Siofra- they look amazing (especially that bag- ohhhhh :raven: :sparkles::star_struck:)

@Jeannie1 Looks like you got some very nice tea- and look at that beautiful wooden spoon!!! Ahhhh I love it!!! :spoon: :wood: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I love them!

6 Likes

Groove carefully @Susurrus ! LOL! Take care of yourself.

The test pooped me out. Iā€™m not good at walking, and I had to walk all over their new complex yesterday. And then the test was a walking test. I passed, I donā€™t need supplemental oxygen except for at night but now my legs hurt! LOL!

Itā€™s just now getting light, so I canā€™t see how bad it is, but it doesnā€™t look too bad out. Still, Iā€™ll probably wait till Friday to do my haircut, just to let my legs rest.

How are you doing, hon? Got your traveling boots on again yet?

5 Likes

I would definitely take as much time as you can to rest. The best healing is done while resting or sleeping :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you! & its a very slow groove :rofl: but it works out better that way for me.

@BryWisteria & @Ostara thank youā€¦ I just love them & Iā€™m hoping to be able to do a cleansing of them today. Depends on how my groove is doing today.

The weather here is a bit tempermental, back to wind (lots of it) & rain. So my pibble & I are mostly hanging out in my room. He seems to have the same feeling about the day that I doā€¦ snuggle & blankies. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

6 Likes

I wish the weather here would make up its mind :laughing: It was hot yesterday. It was foggy this morning and pretty humid. Then the next two days itā€™s only supposed to be in the high 60sF ā€“ I need it to pick one :rofl:

6 Likes

At least it wasnā€™t 31 to 63 up to 69 & back to the 50sā€¦ all in about 15 hours :laughing:

New England or at least Cape Cod weatherā€¦ wait 5 minutesā€¦ it will change. :rofl:

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 omg thats awesome

6 Likes

It sounds like a tiring test, but a successful one none-the-less! :clap::grinning: Iā€™m glad it went okay even if it did a number on your poor legs- I hope youā€™ve been getting some good rest and relaxing since the test ended! Give those legs a good wholesome rest! :heart: That sounds like a plan- good luck at the salon tomorrow! :haircut_woman: :blush:

We had a bit of a scare yesterday with the missile in Poland, but it looks like the situation is de-escalting today (thankfully!) :pray: So all is well here, thank you! :blush:

As for traveling, my three months in Europe is just about up, so weā€™ll be off again next week. Itā€™s still a bit too soon for my partner to be able to visit the USA again, so weā€™re having a ā€œbufferā€ week in Croatia. Iā€™ve never been before, so itā€™s both nerve-wracking and exciting all in one! :croatia: :laughing:

Weā€™ll see if we canā€™t spot any Game of Thrones filming locations lol :eyes: :crown:

Quintessential New England weather right there :joy:

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 how did I miss your post! Iā€™m so sorry! :people_hugging:

Iā€™m excited you got your 1st box! Their teas are amazing, :star_struck: I have the Harvest, Heart Chakra, & a Mint teaā€¦ so yummy! Youā€™re right, perfect for the Group Rituals.

Each box is usually themed for the month, but this November box was chock full of goodies! Iā€™m not sure what Decemberā€™s is, but you should get an email that will tell you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m recovering, but this time around Iā€™m taking my time doing it. I have some wonderful people that remind me to relax & rest when I need to, thank you for your continued well wishes :sparkles: :hugs:

4 Likes

Hi @Siofra_Strega
I absolutely love your Runes! Where did you get them, may I ask? I have searched and searched for Runes with silver symbols but can only find gold. I have some beautiful amethyst Runes, but, once again, they have the symbols in gold and I am really wanting silver.
Thanks!

6 Likes