Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 22 🌗

@Jeannie1 thank you xxx and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Please take care and stay safe if you’re travelling.

9 Likes

I popped out of bed at 4:30 this morning for no reason at all, so I feel you @MeganB- not fun to be up so early :sweat_smile: Maybe there’s something in the air or perhaps it’s the hectic holiday energy- but whatever it is, I hope you can catch some good sleep (or at least a good nap!) :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds like all good news to me- awesome to hear it, Amethyst! :blush: Keep on taking good care of yourself, and tell that leg infection to BEGONE! :raised_hands: :grin:

“Witch-spiced”- I love that! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m sure many of you will likely be prepping today, so wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating! :tada::turkey:

Congrats on getting the booster shoot, Jeannie! And I know you had a really lovely celebration for Hekate last week- it makes sense that it was time for a soothing and rejuvenating rest period for you. Hope you are feeling better now! :heart: Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@Jeannie1 congratulations on your booster! I haven’t made it that far & I’m kind of on the fence. Right now in my state, you have to have a medical issue to get the Booster, although it’s just stated I haven’t heard or seen anyone produce anything that says… they get the booster. :joy: I’m also glad that you took time to rest & recharge. I feel the same way after rituals or anything where I have used a lot of energy. I actually spent the better part of yesterday evening/night drifting in & out because I used a lot of energy the hour before with something. Then when I got ready for bed, I just passed out for the night. :waning_crescent_moon:

@Francisco thank you! I’m going to make up a simmer pot for Thursday afternoon/evening. So I will have some “witch-spice” going on too! I hope you also have a wonderful holiday.

& for everyone else too! I hope everyone that celebrates this week has a lovely time & is able to enjoy their loved ones. :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

10 Likes

Hope the booster doesn’t make you feel too punk @Jeannie1! Happy Thanksgiving!

I’m trying to get it to go away, I have no idea why they don’t just put me in hospital and get it over with some strong meds unless it’s because of covid. But yeah, I want this infection GONE!

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American families, wishing you all a wonderful time.
I hope for everyone all around the world to have a blessed season.

11 Likes

I want to wish everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving a happy and blessed one! And whoever is traveling, be safe on the roadways and in the air!!

8 Likes

Amethyst,
I am so greatfull for your friendship thanks so much!
It made me so sick last night, I got the chills and all that stuff & I do feel better but I am scared!

Amethyst and I appreciate your love :heart: and I hear your healing I am glad to hear that! Hopefully I am healing too they just gave me a second round of medicine to clear a infection. I just wanna heal from the inside!
Jeannie

8 Likes

I hear ya! Some infections just don’t want to go. Love ya, darlin! Feel better soon!

8 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.