Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 7 - 13 šŸ”“

Thank you for this weeks update. Canā€™t wait for the blood moon! I am so excited as this is the first time i have been conscious of it. Wish i had set the settings on my telescope i could have got a nice view but i am a dud when it comes to all the technical wording in the manual :blush:

7 Likes

Awww @Mistress_Of_Herbs you are so sweet- thank you so much for the shout out! :heart: SUPER BIG hugs to you too my friend! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

The pictures look amazing, @Rowan- it sounds like you had a lovely ceremony and special ā€œSweetie-Moonā€ too, Iā€™m so happy for you! Wishing the two of you much love and many blessings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Itā€™s an honor to be here with you all- thereā€™s so much love and light in this coven, itā€™s truly a happy and blessed place! Thanks for making it so bright, @Marsha- you are very kind! :heart::hugs:

Hahaha so much suspense! :laughing: :raised_hands:

I donā€™t know much about telescopes so I can imagine itā€™s tough to set up- but even without a telescope, I hope youā€™re able to catch sight of the blood moon tonight! Blessed moon watching, @TheMuslimWitch! :red_circle: :blush:

9 Likes

Update to the MMM:

This weekā€™s group ritual post is now live in the forum! For more details as well as spellwork ingredients, please visit the post by clicking the picture and/or link below:

11-10-2022 1111 Manifestation Ritual

(Group Ritual - Nov 10+11) :pause_button: Manfesting the Energy of 11:11

Ideal for the portal on 11/11, this green candle manifestation ritual can also be cast to draw on the energy of Angel Number 1111 anytime throughout the year. Looking forward to sharing a cup and some magick with you later this week! :green_heart: :candle:

Blessed be and happy manifesting, Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Congratulations!!! Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thank you for this beautiful photo album! Thank you for sharing blissful event. :heart:

8 Likes

Ahh! How wonderful!! Congratulations @Rowan!

7 Likes

@Rowan congratulations on the beautiful and personal ceremony!

Merry meet I hope everyone has a wonderful week

7 Likes

You look so beautiful and Rowan and you look so happy :grin: thank you for sharing your love :heart: and may your future be blessed with this lunar eclipse!
What a wonderful time too be blessed by the moon :full_moon_with_face: I really liked your pictures and enjoyed seeing you and your new husband! I can just picture you two love birds! I am so happy for you!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words and blessings. I wish all of you could have been there!!! Oh what a day that would have been!!!
I am so grateful for the love that I have in my life with Tim, heā€™s hung on through all my chaos from my past with his unwavering devotion. Weā€™ve waited 21 years to seal the deal, but it was so worth it!

3 Likes

Congrats and thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)