Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 10 - 16 šŸ§¹

Isobel.tulip tree

Blockquote

• I am working in a field that doesnā€™t require a degree, and I am making less money than my husband who didnā€™t go to college at all.

I suppose thereā€™s gotta be a silver lining! Were token care of I suppose we just need to be great full for that! my husband makes more than me and I am making less than I should be! I need to try not to compare myself to others and continue to do my best for myself! Thatā€™s why I am trying to take good care of myself! Sometimes Iā€™ll judge myself harshly and I would not judge you for waking up every day and working to make a living! Thatā€™s why I should make a intent on the next dark moon to be less harsh on myself! Thatā€™s why I want to journal more. Why is it so hard sometimes for me to do just that! I feel the resistance when it comes to doing my meditation and doing self care! Thanks for sharing your truth with me and talking about it! I hope you find your happiness doing what you want and love :two_hearts:
Blessed be!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)