Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 24 - 30 :sun:

Hooray @debra2- it’s wonderful to hear from you! :heart:

I’m so sorry about the back pain- sending positive energy your way and hoping that it improves asap :pray: I hope you had a lovely New Moon Solar Eclipse and wishing you a very blessed Samhain! :jack_o_lantern: :candle::sparkles:

Lots of love!

3 Likes

Congrats this is a great effort keep it up! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so very much. I wasn’t even thinking about any form of a shout-out! I can not believe I still am learning. I think this week I will re-read the guide just so I can refresh and update some of the tools I can use.

Enjoy your week and Blessed Be,
Medea

4 Likes

You’re very welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Your presence here in the forum is noticed and appreciated :sparkles: :heart: You deserve it!

3 Likes

@MeganB i ordered some gorgeous dyed wool roving called “the water horse of Loch Ness” that is gorgeous blues and golds. I ordered one Roland to start with, spun it and ordered more because it’s stunning. It’s definitely my favorite so far. When my second hit comes, I hope to have enough to make some Victorian wrist warmers!

4 Likes

@MeganB

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, you’re right! It’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you for the shout out this last week, I missed it!! Congrats @Medea as well! I appreciate everyone’s congrats and love. I enjoy reading everything and hopefully contribute in a meaningful way - love you all!! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)