Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 25 🎃

Yes, I’m very excited! I plan to celebrate Samhain for three nights on the 29th, 30th, and 31st!

9 Likes

I looked at my list of Dragon Gods and Goddesses and I realized I could work with Luqueas, Dragon God of Tricks, for Samhain!

8 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: @BryWisteria & to @christina4’s daughter :partying_face:

So far our weather for the next week is a lot of rain :cloud_with_rain:, so that may hinder our outside activities for Samhain. I’m sure that we’ll figure something out & maybe the weather will stay clear enough for us to still be out there for a little bit of time.

7 Likes

And I thought the best part of being a mom on Halloween was getting to find the best treats. Piper thinks she’s too old to go this year now that she’s 13 so I’ll just grab a bag of candy for us when we do our initiations and do witchy stuff together because we’ll probably be taking Rayelynne out next year

9 Likes

Siofra,

I am glad that you have friends to spend your Holloween with mines is going to be interesting it will be my first time ever going to a ritual for Holloween. I just have to remind myself to be myself. I have to admit I am a little nervous but I just want to have fun. Glad you are doing something to connect with your ancestors. I will bring some pics of my mother who passed this year.

7 Likes

kasandra,
I am glad you have two days off consecutive that is awsome!
jeannie

8 Likes

Sounds like a smart idea, @Christina4. I hope Halloween is a safer night for everyone to go out for trick-or-treating at least! :candy: And wishing a very happy birthday to your daughter- have a blast celebrating together! :partying_face:

Thank you, @Amethyst and @Eliza_01 ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It sounds like Luqueas is the perfect dragon to call upon during this time of mischief and spooky fun. It sounds like you found the deity of trick-or-treat, @Kasandra! :grin::dragon_face:

Never too old to enjoy Halloween candy! Hahaha I like your plan- @phoenix_dawn, tasty candy without the work involved with trick-or-treating! :joy: Hope you and Piper coth have a wonderful Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

Wishing you a very blessed Halloween ritual, @Jeannie1- even if you take some important time for remembering your mother, I’m sure you can have some fun moments too. Have a very blessed holiday! :heart:

9 Likes

I’m planning to do something on Oct 31, and November 1st. Three nights sounds good too!!

6 Likes

Thank you beautiful @Susurrus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray: I’m letting my daughter, Noemi know that you and everyone else says Happy Birthday :tada:

6 Likes

Noemi! What a pretty name!

6 Likes

Oh thank you! I wanted her name to be a part of who she was (Hispanic). And unique. Little did I know, her father left me for another lady and they had a daughter with the same name just different spelling. Can you say creepy?! Yeah, I’m not telling her about that!!

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 that’s exciting going to something new! I’ve only done something witchy for Samhain once before. I might use October 31 for my friends & then Novemeber 1 for my ancestors. I hadn’t thought of that before.

6 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t either. Gads.

4 Likes

Siofra,
Did you get any decorations? I think it’s a dumb question, I know you did! I just wondered what you were stirring up in the cauldron! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.