Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 3 - 9 🏹

I’ll share once we go! Although, I’m not sure if I’m dressing up yet. I know the guys won’t.

8 Likes

Thank you Amaris yours I love this picture and everyday he brings so much joy :face_holding_back_tears:
Millie just is a snuggle bug she always comforts me with purrs and is by far the sweetest cat :cat2: in the whole wide earth :earth_africa:.
Roscoe loves his ball :soccer: he like soccer ball and he will catch it in the air and he seems to be a a great soccer player. He does fantastic moves for a dog, and he will hit the ball :soccer: with his paws.

I take him twice a day! Once in the morning and a shorter walk in the later evening! Roscoe and Mille both are my emotional support! I thank the Gods and my other deities for the love they have given me!
I just know that when Millie goes to get her canine tooth :tooth: cleaned and extracted out maybe :thinking: it’s really going to be difficult to see her go through any pain.
I brush Roscoes teeth!
Millie just had antibiotics for her canine tooth! So soon she will go back on Nov 5th for extraction!
It’s just the way it is but greatful for veterinarians!
Jeannie

8 Likes

LOL! You did well then!

7 Likes

Ms Q,
I see you have a great variety of pets! I e always had cats but know I am a cat and dog owner. Does your cat and dog get along?

6 Likes

It didn’t happen. Lol! I was so sore from work on Friday (when I woke up Saturday morning) I would have had to rent a scooter. Lol! I’m going to try again for next Saturday. It will be cooler then this weekend and I will be wearing heavy clothing. I will definitely take pics!

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)