Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Sep 19 - 25 🍎

It’s so beautiful! :heart_eyes: I love it so, so much!

5 Likes

Thank you :heart:. It is a reminder of my journey today or rising above the crap that happened in the past and a reminder to keep rising and not to get stuck in the muck. But whatever happens, I can use the experience to strengthen my inner core and rise again stronger and more beautiful than before :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for the get well wishes. I’m mostly better but I’m still popping positive. Blah. Covid is for the birds.

Sorry, you lost, but it sounds like you had loads of fun. Good luck with work, and OMG your tattoo is so pretty! Very nice!

5 Likes

Beautiful tattoo @Phoenix_Rose :heart:
I love it!

5 Likes

Have you seen the Death card for Shadowscapes Tarot? You’d like it :fire:

Death Card - Shadowscapes Tarot

Stephanie Pui-Mun Law - Shadowscapes Tarot - Fantasy Art

6 Likes

This is a great card!!!

5 Likes

What a clever way to include them in the tattoo- it is a really meaningful design! :fire::blush:

Birds take that covid away- be gone and leave Amethyst in peace! :raised_hands: :heart:

Glad to hear you’re mostly better- may you continue to heal and give that nasty ickiness the boot! :people_hugging:

That is such a beautiful card! I like how it’s such a positive and bright depiction of Death :star_struck:

5 Likes

Right?! It’s one of the more accurate depictions I’ve seen of Death – losing one thing and gaining another, starting over, etc. It’s perfect :fire: :bird:

@Phoenix_Rose – I knew you’d like it!

6 Likes

Celebrating Mabon tonight. Had a great harvest feast from the garden and pork ribs and made some ale bread with an amber beer. Here is a picture of our bonfire.

6 Likes

I am & I’m not… if it is family stuff… yes absolutely & I want to know about the war, where they lived, how they lived… everything about it. In general though. No, I’m the same way :rofl:

5 Likes

What a beautiful bonfire, @Phoenix_Rose! A great way to celebrate the holiday!

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: