Merry Meet Monday! Sept 7 šŸ’œ

@Abs53 I know that rosemary can be exchanged for any herb. Good luck on your interviews! Career related seems like a great idea and I am sure the perfect job will come your way! Tell Mars to back off, that should do it.

4 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, Iā€™m here a lot lol. But when I have down time I like to see what my friends and family are up to. So, here I am.

3 Likes

@Amethyst Thanks. I am very busy. We have actually homeschooled for years, so there was no change-up when the world went sideways. But Iā€™ll admit, it can be very difficult, especially when you are homeschooling 2-3 special needs kids with different learning disabilities. We do have a lot of fun, though.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s got to be difficult with just 2-3 kids, not to mention the special disabilities. You get a gold star! :star2:

4 Likes

Yes! A lot of people who donā€™t like burning sage choose to burn bay leaves for protection. I can see it going the other way around too. Other herbs you may use are: Angelica, Basil, Lemon balm, Vervain, or Yarrow.

Lots of luck!! :pray: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Wonderful, thank you! :heart: I am planning on casting this morning.

4 Likes

Gratitude is a wonderful habit, @christina4! Donā€™t let the negativity and complaints of others hold you down- you are wonderful, talented, and have many blessings in your life! :two_hearts:

Enjoy the time learning with your children, @PuppetMama! Iā€™m glad you are enjoying the moon magick- do you have any plans for the Last Quarter moon this week? :last_quarter_moon:

Keep those positive thoughts and energies flowing, @Susurrus! Youā€™re doing great, and Iā€™m glad the Florida Water came out well :grinning:

You are very, very welcome @Amethyst- itā€™s been a pleasure getting to know you too! Thank you for all of the love and light that you bring with you, we are lucky to have you here! :sparkling_heart:

Best of luck with your interviews and casting, @Abs53! Sending good thoughts and keeping my fingers crossed for you :blush: Skin care is a very promising industry! As someone with very sensitive skin, it was struggle for a long time to find okay products. What kind of products are you looking into? Makeup, moisturizer, cleaning, etc.? Very exciting :grin:

I hope everyoneā€™s week is off to a good start- Blessed Be! :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

What kind of products are you looking into? @BryWisteria

Iā€™m starting with cleansers, toners, moisturisers, serums and exfoliaters :blush: all ingredients are going to be natural :seedling: and gentle, and all recipes will be made by hand and blessed by me :blush: Iā€™m also looking into sustainable packaging and if I could do refills and/or reusing the bottles for customers and giving them some money off in the process :dollar:

3 Likes

Good luck @Abs53 I hope your interviews go very well this week. I will keep you in my thoughts!

3 Likes

Thanks @Susurrus :blush: it means. Alot!

3 Likes

Uh dissociation. I do that a lot. Thatā€™s my go-to for ptsd. For me, thatā€™s a hard one to break.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I do it anxiety and PTSD. I had to leave my living room because it got chaotic (to me) and I was afraid that I would do it. I didnā€™t want to with my sonā€™s girlfriend here and my daughter and my sonā€™s girlfriendā€™s friend was over too. So I just went to my room.

@Abs53 you are very welcome! I know what thatā€™s like waiting for interviews. I did it last year and it can be nerve racking!

3 Likes

This week, I am pulling myself out of last weekendā€™s funk & negativity. Iā€™m applying for some part time jobs, as my art sales have dwindled with the end of summer. After I finish that, Iā€™m going to cleanse my house and look into making some florida water. I bought vodka for my rose water toner last week so I may as well put it to use! Iā€™m forcing myself to be more positive and work on some art! I WILL have a better week than I did last week!

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

@Susurrus How was the counseling appointment? Is that with a new therapist?

@haley I was reading Patheos when I found this post on 21 Ways to use Florida Water :droplet: Maybe itā€™ll bring some extra inspiration! :white_flower:

4 Likes

@Francisco she is fairly new to me. It went okay, Iā€™m more accepting that I dissociate itā€™s just learning to manage it with my family. I donā€™t know when Iā€™m doing it so we have ways to bring me back but then I have no memory anything happened or was said. So she said to keep up with the meditation and journaling and she was calling my psychiatrist for the best way to help me.

4 Likes

For many years Iā€™ve been hunting for good, natural moisturizers for skin prone to eczema- especially for the hands! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: Iā€™ve found all-natural, organic, and products with herbal infusion (especially calendula) to work wonderfully! And it sounds like your products are right in line with what I need- do you know when youā€™ll be opening up shop? :star_struck: Iā€™m very interested!!! :two_hearts:

Sending big hugs and warm thoughts, @haley! I hope last weekā€™s funk fades away and your art sales pick up again very soon! :two_hearts: Have fun making the Florida Water and bask in those positive thoughts- maybe indulge in a little self love and say a few positive affirmations about your many talents and wonderful traits to keep you going! :heart:

Iā€™m glad the appointment with your new counselor went well, @Susurrus! I hope she has some good advice and guidance :+1:. Itā€™s never fun to go to the doctorā€™s office- I had to go again today to do the routine bloodwork- yikes! :laughing: But I think going to the appointments is also a form of self love- itā€™s taking care of yourself and doing what is needed in order to be healthy :blush: Good for you, Krissie! Stay strong :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@BryWisteria, here we have Zoom appointments for these things. I have a zoom appointment with my primary care about my pain flare this morning and then a phone appointment with my psychiatrist at noon about how I have been doing with the medication change. Busy day today! Tomorrow I see the orthopedic surgeon about piriformis syndrome and my right hip. Iā€™ve always got something going on, this week is a busy one thatā€™s for sure. I have some fasting bloodwork that I need to get done, so I have to remember nothing after this coffee.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s wonderful you can do your appointments safe and comfortable at home, @Susurrus- I wish I had the option for that here! They have temperature monitoring and very strict rules to be safe at the local clinic, but it still makes me nervous whenever I have to go there :confounded:.

I hope your appointments yesterday went well, and Iā€™m sending good thoughts for talk with the orthopedic surgeon today. It does sound like a busy week for you- I hope you can find plenty of time for fun and relaxing activites too! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.