Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Apr 1 - 7) 🌗

Oh my goodness, that sounds like such a tiring day! Sleep well and hope you feel refreshed in the morning!

16 Likes

@Amethyst that does sound exhausting! Rest well sweet lady.

16 Likes

Sweet dreams :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

@tracyS im off this week too! I am so eager for you to begin your course and for you to share your new knowledge! It’s going to be epic!

15 Likes

@AileyGrey Have a good break. Thankyou, am excited. :sparkling_heart:
@Amethyst Thankyou. Sweet dreams :green_heart:

14 Likes

Shout-outs from this past week go to:

Congrats guys great achievement :clap::heart:

Recipients of the March 2024 W.I.T.C.H Award are:

Woohoo!!! Thanks for being so welcoming you guys are the best! :heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch Thankyou lovely :green_heart:

15 Likes

Hahaha no trickery here! I’m with Artemisia - it’s a shout-out that is very well deserved. Thank you for all the wisdom and encouragement you share! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Another big congrats to all those who got a shout-out this week, be it likes and posts or to our witchy welcoming helpers, and also to everyone in the coven for being here and making the space all the better for your presence! :heart:

I hope the week has been off to a good start for everyone!

14 Likes

@Amethyst I hope everything’s ok and you got rest! :people_hugging::purple_heart:

So one year ago Thursday I was diagnosed with ALS. I feel sad and I’m grieving. That whole week was the worst of my entire life. But, I’m grateful that I’m still here, my progression is relatively slow and I have lots of supports! Oh, I’m also grateful that I have the equipment I need and will be getting more and that I’ve been able to get financial assistance.

Hope everyone has a great week :blue_heart::heart::purple_heart::people_hugging:

13 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you for the joy you gave me!
congratulations to all my sister witches!
Congrats * @CelestiaMoon - for sharing the most posts

13 Likes

@AIRAM Thankyou lovely :green_heart:

14 Likes

@Sivonnah

I’m.glad you’re getting the assistance lovely. :green_heart:

14 Likes

Thankyou @AIRAM :kiss:

12 Likes

I’m so happy you got your assistance I think me and @starborn need to collaborate a lighthouse spell for you. We will do it together at the same time to increase it’s potency.

You could use some loving

13 Likes

Congratulations @CelestiaMoon and @Artemisia !

:confetti_ball:

15 Likes

my love I send you a big hug full of light! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

Thankyou @celineelise smooches :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

14 Likes

thank you very much sweetie! :revolving_hearts:

15 Likes

Sending love to you on your tough anniversary. And I am so glad you are getting stuff worked out and getting financial support…

15 Likes

Happy Tuesday, everyone :heart: and congratulations to everyone who got a shout-out and a new badge for being aahhh-mazing!

@tracyS – Oh wow, a whole week off! I hope your resting and prepping is going alright!

@Amethyst – I’m sorry you had such an exhausting time with your doctor’s appointment and the ride. I hope you found time to rest and recover!

@Sivonnah – I know it’s been rough, but I’m glad that you’re here with us :heart:

It’s business as usual for me this week, including praying that the storm we’re expecting doesn’t drop as much snow as they’re anticipating (10-15 inches :sob:)

14 Likes