Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Apr 8 - 14) ⚫

@crystal59 It’s beautiful, you could get a pretty tablecloth, that would protect it :person_shrugging::crazy_face::sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you @tracy :revolving_hearts: that’s a really good idea :grin::heartpulse:

13 Likes

Wow beautiful home :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and table :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Welcome to all the new members :grin:

Congratulations @Artemisia @starborn :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

11 Likes

Thank you @Devenne :two_hearts:

12 Likes

11 Likes

Aww, thank you! :black_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Everyone’s words of encouragement mean a lot to me.

10 Likes

I just wanted to note that I will likely be away from the forum Friday - Tuesday of next week. I’m not sure how much free time or energy I’ll have but I will be helping my FIL go through and rehome some of my MILs belongings before I take a couple of days to drive home.

9 Likes

@Artemisia Take care, I hope all goes ok. :green_heart:

8 Likes

be strong my sister in everything you do :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

Take care and safe travels! I will be looking forward to your return. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Sending you good vibes to help you, my dear!

11 Likes

Congrats @starborn and @Artemisia you gals are awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap: :tada:

11 Likes

I hope you have an easy go at things and you be surrounded in safety :wink: :safety_vest:

9 Likes

Hi Crstal59
I love your new table it’s perfect :100::ok_hand::heartbeat::rofl:

Congratulations Starborn and @Artemisia :herb::bowing_woman: :hekate_wheel: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :waning_gibbous_moon: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:
#High priestess#Queen of Wands Queen of Swords #:crossed_swords: Queen of Cups # Queen of Pentacles # The one #
Pientrest photo

Jeannie

10 Likes

Thank you so much @Jeannie1 :heartpulse:

9 Likes

My reading material for my trip. :hekate_wheel: :open_book:

10 Likes

Aww, thank you! :black_heart:

9 Likes

They had me at “The world will burn.” :laughing: I’m curious to check it out, too. :smile:

If only we weren’t reading two books at the same time already. :laughing:

8 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada: @starborn and @Artemisia :hugs::two_hearts::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::people_hugging:

@Ostara your altar is stunning :hugs::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@crystal59 I love your coffee table!:grin: You could use a table runner. Wouldn’t cover the whole table.

My week’s been crazy. Went to my ALS clinic Tuesday. I woke up feeling like crap. Apparently I never got rid of whatever I had that started in February. Concerned for my breathing. They’re getting me a nebulizer and a special vest to help get mucous out of my chest. Otherwise I’m doing ok!

Got to my son’s baseball game. Sunday he hit his first homerun in high school! My other son placed 1st in the high jump at his track meet! 5ft 10in!

Found out my ramp is coming Monday!:hugs::smiley::blush:

8 Likes