Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Dec 18 - 24) :sun:

Hahaha no worries, my friend- it happens to all of us! :laughing: :+1:

(If you’d like me to relocate it somewhere else, let me know! Otherwise we’ll continue to enjoy the post here :grin: )

12 Likes

I intended it for the group meditation ritual. Thanks.

11 Likes

As requested, it has been moved! It is now in its intended home in the Group Ritual post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you so much, dear.:heartpulse::heartpulse:

10 Likes

I’m happy if I could help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I love these cute little penguins! Thank you so much, @Sivonnah :penguin: :people_hugging: :heart:

12 Likes

When I walked out of the house this morning, I had a surprise in my flower bed. A little sunshine on a cloudy day.

14 Likes

How pretty! Just what you needed!

12 Likes

What a beautiful flower!!!

11 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst and @Devenne. It put a smile on my face! :sun_with_face:

12 Likes

Where do I go to vote ?

11 Likes

Right here: https://forum.spells8.com/t/georgias-books/45189/6

:black_heart:

8 Likes

Went grocery shopping to the main supermarket chain today and saw this in the magazine section:

It seems pretty basic, but at least goes into the history of different cultures and stuff. Mostly surprised to see it there at all!

13 Likes

I actually closed the vote at 13, when I started putting up the book. Your vote is held in my heart!:gift_heart:

A Rose of Sharon this time of year?!? It seems La Nina has caused an early spring! What a Blessing!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I like the white fence background. Professional photography and excellent gardening plan.

12 Likes

Thank you Georgia, it’s a hibiscus. We had such a hot dry summer it almost didn’t make it even with me watering it daily. It’s warm and humid right now so it’s loving the tropical weather. Of course in a few hours it will be winter again. Lol!

13 Likes

Ah ok. Yes, it would like tropical weather. Do you plan on bringing a cutting indoors, or would it last very long?

Would the buds fall off anyway?

10 Likes

When we get a hard freeze I will just cover it. It’s on the south side of my house, so it should make it through the winter. I think the lows will be in the upper 30’s for the next few days so it will be fine.

12 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble accessing Spells8 desktop view

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)