Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Dec 18 - 24) :sun:

A post was merged into an existing topic: (Group Ritual - Dec 21) :evergreen_tree: Solstice Tea Blessing

I’ll one-up you and bookbind mine by hand :wink:

15 Likes

I’m Honored. :grin: :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Ooh, thems be foightin’ words! Let’s go!

I’ll one up you and etch mine into clay using cuneiform. :wink:

@georgia just sitting there watching us fighting over the honour to print her book like, “These witches crazy.” :laughing:

14 Likes

Lol. The cuneform alphabet is in Correspondences/Codes. Go for it :sunglasses: :grin: Clay might keep longer than paper… But those who find it in 3692 might think your work is older.

13 Likes

That reminds me… Way back in the ancient times of 2016, I corresponded with the owner of this ALPHABETUM UNICODE. Font for ancient scripts and got that font so that I could start writing in Phoenician. :heart_eyes:

Looks like they’ve added even more scripts since. :star_struck: I might have to get the update…

13 Likes

Cool! Type your BOS in code the old fashioned way! No human blood necessary!

I’ll have to figure out which of these I have and which to look up for the chapter on codes. Love those things. Some of them are so beautiful!

13 Likes

Wow! Sanskrit is also there (the 8th one). We are studying it at school tho it is kinda boring

13 Likes

Breakfast of champions right there! :muscle: :wink:

Love the beautiful chant~! :notes: (And your unicorn cup too! :unicorn: :sparkles:)

11 Likes

blush I looked at both threads back to back and put it in the wrong place!
:rofl:

12 Likes

Oh, cool! :star_struck:

To be fair, school can be very good at making even the fun subjects seem boring. :laughing:

13 Likes

This is me too! I also say “I’ll know when it’s right!” :rofl::crazy_face: My mom never measured exactly either!

12 Likes

13 Likes

Hahaha no worries, my friend- it happens to all of us! :laughing: :+1:

(If you’d like me to relocate it somewhere else, let me know! Otherwise we’ll continue to enjoy the post here :grin: )

12 Likes

I intended it for the group meditation ritual. Thanks.

11 Likes

As requested, it has been moved! It is now in its intended home in the Group Ritual post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you so much, dear.:heartpulse::heartpulse:

10 Likes

I’m happy if I could help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I love these cute little penguins! Thank you so much, @Sivonnah :penguin: :people_hugging: :heart:

12 Likes

When I walked out of the house this morning, I had a surprise in my flower bed. A little sunshine on a cloudy day.

14 Likes