Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week (Jan 1 - 7) 🌗

:sparkles: Thank you so much for all you do for us @tracyS :hugs: you have been busy!!! :heart:

Shout-outs from this past week go to:

• @tracyS - for sharing the most hearts :heart: and the most posts

:sparkling_heart: Special thanks times 4! :people_hugging:
All of you are such a blessing, thank you so very much for all you do! :gift_heart:

Community Awarded users for December 2023 are:
@Amethyst :tada: @AIRAM :magic_wand: @Artemisia :partying_face: @Devenne - for greeting every single new member in their introduction posts

:star2: Thanks so much for the Community Award, Bry! :pray: Much appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

Congratulations on being awesome again! :sparkles:

Actual footage of Tracy giving out hearts:

[Tenor]

A warm congratulations to you all and appreciation for all your efforts in helping to make sure everyone feels welcome! Entering a new social space can be daunting and you all make it so much easier. :black_heart:

12 Likes

Ooh, that’s awful! Hope you feel better soon, @Sivonnah and thanks for the congrats!

Thanks so much! And I’m sure Luna will be happy to see you when you get home!

Thank you! I always feel awkward entering a new community, and I figure if I can help, why not?

12 Likes

Happy New Year, friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations to you, @tracyS :tada: :partying_face:

Look at you all being awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It warms my heart to know that there are so many amazing people here who strive to make everyone feel welcome!

12 Likes

thank you! love you all! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

12 Likes

Blockquote

@AIRAM You got such a big heart :purple_heart: sweet!
@Artemisia wow that’s inspiring Artemisa you are so thoughtful and kind!
@Devenne
you’re so kind and passionate about the community! May you be blessed :innocent: and the light always shine :sparkles:
Amethyst- Much love and respect to you all!
Happy New Year :fireworks: to you all!
Jeannie

12 Likes

Happy birthday to all this day and month cheers

11 Likes

Aww @Jeannie1 that makes me feel so good inside :blush: glad to be needed and thought of this way. It makes me feel good to be there for you all. I have a lot of love for you all. I want everyone to coming into this and everyone here knows they aren’t alone. They don’t have to do this alone. Talking about everything that interests me more than anything else. Being able to actually share who I really am is very healthy thing. Which I hadn’t been able to even begin till spells8. I’ve had to keep all the paranormal bobs and bits to myself except for with my mom. But I don’t see her as much as I’d like. So y’all have helped me to start to break the binds that have held me so. Thankyou all. And thankyou @Jeannie1

10 Likes

That is a great way to come into this year and I hope to manifest good things and that is my desire too! Kindle the flame :fire: within! There was a quote I heard yesterday on insight timer that read “ Do not feel lonely the whole universe is inside you! I hurried up and sent it to my friend his wife is passing! So sad but gave me butterflies :butterfly: we never know when are time can come! I want to leave a lasting impression in everyone’s life ! Thank you for your kindness! May you continue to send positive and healing energy! May the power be within you! It is thine ! It is mine! May the blessings of the river be thine ! Blessings!
Jeannie

This year I really want to join my coven and community during rituals! I have not gone for awhile! Making that me time is important and being able to share is so important! I am glad you have found a space to share that’s beautiful! Me too, My neighbor is Christian and she does her thing and I still feel I’m having a blessed life being skilled with my craft & my hands and being guided by my spirit guides! I meditate :person_in_lotus_position: and making intentions for the new year!
Jeannie

11 Likes

What a lovely quote!! I’m sorry about your friends wife.

Agreed :100:

Thankyou for seeing me. Makes me thinkI love the avatar 2 movie. Where Mrs sully says I see you to sully. Makes me cry Everytime I watch it. I love the way they interact with each other and love so fully and how animalistic they are . You gotta see it if u haven’t.

This is very empowering to me for u to say it.

Id love to hear from you more. Ill look forward to it. My sister.

That we are truly blessed! May your guides empower you and your path. May peace and love always be with

Blessed be lovely :rose:

10 Likes

Avatar 2 movie I went ahead and looked up
P. F. C pretty fucking cool :sunglasses:! One of my fun acronyms! It seems mystical and fun and warm hearted. I think I’ll watch it! I’m up to the thrill! Plus I really want to see that part !
tmp
When she says I see you!
Aw Devenn know I’m going to have to watch the whole trilogy and maybe laugh or cry! I’m sure I’ll get a laugh :joy: and think was that the part? Lol
Jeannie

10 Likes

@Jeannie1 Yes! I can’t wait for you to watch it! The sequel is easier to follow than the first one. The second one they start in their language and it turns to English rather quickly to help the movie flow which was much appreciated. Oh this movie is just beautiful, stunning, and emotionally charged. Be prepared to cry from the beauty and also some sadness. Oh my goodness the end was so sad when Mrs sully cried for her child. Ugh gut wrenching. I mean I felt this movie deep in my soul each time I watch it. Please let me know if u love it as much as me. I cNt wait to :slightly_smiling_face::cowboy_hat_face: hear your thoughts. It has got to be the most touching and moving movie I’ve seen in years. Also I always think how amazing the world would be if we valued one another like they do their community and their surroundings. Just beautiful. Their connection to their land is remarkably breathtaking.

Ps love the acronym P.F.C.

Ps as long as you pay attention. You won’t miss that part I mentioned. No way u will it’s so heart felt. You won’t regret watching it. It’s magickal

Love the lil picture u found

9 Likes

Thanks, love!

11 Likes

I did a cleansing and spiritual bath which led me to reigniting my inner flame.
This is my time to rebuild. I thought of the tower card and I’ve felt that my inner temple has crumbled but the foundation is still there! I’m rebuilding with my inner fire and power. I know it will take but I will make it happen! I visualized my temple being more beautiful than it was before with lush gardens and wildlife running free. It was so emotional and spiritually uplifting!

12 Likes

My subscriptions ends today but I wanted to share how amazingly grateful I am to all of you. I always wanted to pursue the craft and felt drawn to it. I’ve struggled a great deal in my life, but I swore that for every person that hurt me in my life, I would love people that much more. It’s not always the best approach but it’s who I am. I’m learning how to create an identity for myself, not based on what others make me into or want from me, but the me I’ve always wanted to be. I’ve received a ton of support from the Coven, both in my studies and in my personal life. It’s been wonderful knowing there are others out there who genuinely care. You all have been a blessing and I thank you with my whole heart.

12 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go, @devin6 :people_hugging: Wishing you all the best and I hope that our paths will cross again someday! :heart:

10 Likes

@devin6 Please take care of you. Sorry you’re leaving us. Sending you love. :green_heart:

10 Likes

@devin6, so sorry to see you go! I hope your path brings you back to us someday!

9 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)