Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Jul 1 - 7) 🌑

Thank you :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

12 Likes

First rainbow in quite some time! Things will get better, now.

16 Likes

Congratulations @Mystique and @starborn!

Recipients of the June 2024 W.I.T.C.H Award are:

@amanda6
@Amethyst
@Artemisia
@Satans_Helper
@marsha
@Mystique
@tracyS

Congratulations you beautiful witches!

I have been away for a few weeks. It seems that life has gotten away from me somehow. I am changing that right now! Love you all! :people_hugging:

15 Likes

Beautiful rainbow :rainbow:

13 Likes

Thankyou lovely :rose::rose:

12 Likes

Your welcome! Thank you for all you do for the Coven! :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Awwwwwwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thankyou it’s the least I can do I love you all :rainbow:

13 Likes

We love you too! :heart: :heart: :heart:

12 Likes

That’s so nice to hear @Ostara thankyou for making my night darlin’ :kiss::kiss::grimacing:

12 Likes

Congratulations @starborn and the WITCH award winners.

Yall are the best. I am so grateful to yall are great example of how beautiful this forum is.

Welcome new members.
Henri is still here and snuggly

And giving me side eye.
I have so many drafts and haven’t finished them yet. Hoping to catch up when i have Thursday through Sunday off.
Oh I celebrated 18 years sober today July 1st! I am a whole adult sober now… it is so crazy.
I hope yall have a good weekend and bes afe during the loud holiday :heartbeat:

17 Likes

Thank you all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My :heart: are to let you know I’m still here and (futilely) trying to keep up with all your lovely conversations. :black_heart: I’ve just been really busy in my life outside the forum, which is both a wonderful thing for me as it means I’m achieving my dreams, but also slightly sad because I don’t get to ramble with you all as much.

16 Likes

Thank you sweetie! Welcome back! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Congratulations!
:tada::tada::bouquet::bouquet:

:clap::sparkling_heart:
This is so important! I’m happy for you.

13 Likes

I love this update @ starborn!
Yes please achivimg your dreams. Get it gurl…

13 Likes

What are you doing ???
Im glad your acheiving your dreams :face_in_clouds: :cloud: :partly_sunny:
And congradulations on all of your success!!
Dreamer

14 Likes

Thanks so much, @marsha! And thank you, @Ostara! I hope life gets better for you soon!

Thank you, @celineelise! Hug Henri for me! He reminds me of my Charlie that passed years ago. And SUPER-CONGRATULATIONS on being 18 years sober! That’s so awesome!

13 Likes

Most importantly, maybe, our game is coming to life. :smile: :black_heart: We’ve been having lots of planning, design, and coding sessions and making a real dent in it. Including deciding what we want to say/achieve with it beyond creating it for the sake of creating it.

I’m also still making progress on my story, working on a couple of web apps, and writing a few talks. :smile: Probably a few other things I’m forgetting there, but it’s hard not to be too excited when talking about all of this, and accidentally focusing too much on one thing. :face_with_peeking_eye:

11 Likes

I totally forgot to congratulate you guys, what an effort where your awards proud :heart:

12 Likes

Awwwww thank you sweetie! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

12 Likes

Wow, I’m really late this week :sweat_smile: I feel like my head has been all over the place this week with random things, work schedules, and starting my child’s homeschool lessons early. Ah well, I’m here now - happy July, friends!

Congratulations, you two! :heart:

Woohoo!! Look at you all go! :clap: It’s such a wonderful thing to have so many amazing people here in the forum!

Woohoo!!! That’s an amazing accomplishment - you should be absolutely proud of yourself!

Knowing you, I’m sure you’re doing amazing things! :clap:

See, I knew it :joy: You’re doing amazing things!

12 Likes