Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Mar 11 - 17) 🌓

@Amethyst Thankyou lovely :green_heart:
@Artemisia It’s here Pre Spring Cleaning and De-clutter :green_heart:

12 Likes

@tracyS for the doing that. I forgot to post it here :slight_smile: :heart_hands:

11 Likes

Congratulations Tracy! :partying_face::hugs::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

11 Likes

@crystal59 Thankyou lovely :green_heart:

10 Likes

Congrats Tracy! :star_struck:
And a warm welcome to all the new members!

For me this week prior to Ostara is special as is the time that I do my spring cleaning and get all the energy ready so to prepare for the new astrological year and the Sabbat that falls on or close to my birthday :partying_face:

So clean, cleanse, get the altar ready and party :partying_face: :tada:

13 Likes

@stavroula Thanks lovely :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

@stavroula what a beautiful sexy pro file picture :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Ahh thanks! I might upload it later at the selfie thread :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

11 Likes

My boys are the same ages and you still have baby books and toys?! You better get on that! :joy::rofl: I’ll admit I still have baby books but some were mine when I was a kid and some were the boys’ favorites. Saving them for grandkids someday hopefully!

10 Likes

Tell me about. Only problem is, everytime I clear something out, hubby brings more stuff in. He’s a womble! :rofl:

An old cartoon of the above that collect rubbish. :partying_face:

10 Likes

My husband does the same thing! :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)