Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Mar 25 - 31) šŸŒ•

Woo! :partying_face: Congratulations! Much love you both, you wonderful witches, you!

:silver_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Hooray! Iā€™m so glad Sallyā€™s feeling better, and thatā€™s awesome that the appointment was an easy one! Hereā€™s to hoping that the rest of the week is all smooth sailing for you, Amethyst! :sailboat: :sun_with_face: :blush:

9 Likes

Thanks, love! I had a good day today!

Hope you have a good weekend!

11 Likes

Thanks, Amethyst- same to you! :heart:

Itā€™s a bit of a rainy Friday here, but I hope itā€™ll clear up soon :sun_behind_large_cloud: :blush:

Wishing everyone a happy weekend (and a Happy Easter if you are celebrating)! :egg: :sparkles:

10 Likes

@celineelise @starborn Thank you :blush::purple_heart:

So my week turned to :poop:. Problems with insurance and my appeal. Got 3 letter all contradictory! :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Even my social worker is confused! :face_with_spiral_eyes::exploding_head: Iā€™m grateful I have her though to help and ease some stress.

I finally found out about my ramp. They have parts to loan me but for some reason I still have to pay $775!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

I just donā€™t get it!

On a good note, my occupational therapist made my day yesterday! I hadnā€™t seen her since last year sometime and she said sheā€™s proud of me and Iā€™m an inspiration, :hugs: She teared up. I donā€™t think of myself as an inspiration. I think Iā€™m doing what anyone else would do. But, Iā€™m sure many people in my situation give up hope.

And my sister in law came today and did my nails since I canā€™t even file my nails. Sheā€™s a witch too so I get to talk to her about it.

Hope everyone is doing ok! :blush::people_hugging::purple_heart:

12 Likes

Oh hunny I am so sorry. That kind of thing stresses me out to no end. hugs

12 Likes

@Sivonnah Sending love to you :hugs::green_heart:

11 Likes

@Sivonnah, sorry youā€™ve had a bad week. At least your nails are on point when you go to scratch your insuranceā€™s eyes out! LOL!

11 Likes

Oh geezā€¦ Iā€™m so sorry that happened. Insurance really is something else and is justā€¦ugh I wish things could be better for you. Iā€™m glad you had something good happen for you, though! Itā€™s good to balance it all out and thatā€™s a good thing to focus on :heart:

10 Likes

My hubby made me this.

What image do you have of an English country cottage? The thatched roof perhaps, pretty garden, tea and scones with bees flitting from flower to flower. Magazine perfect. Well hereā€™s a reality check.
The drainage is a septic tank at the end of an estate thatā€™s emptied once a month by a truck. Roughly twice a year, it all backs up to our drain, and yep, I get the rods out and me and my son, have to shove it all through the drains, to clear it. :flushed:.

So thatā€™s what we did. My poor son, itā€™s his first time doing this. Me at one end shoving it through the drainage, my son the other end shouting, ā€œnothing yetā€, then ā€œoh crapā€, then ā€œclear, go againā€.

At the end of it, about an hour later, I smell like the sewer, and my son comes up to me and says, ā€œmum I got trauma, I think I need a shrink!ā€ :rofl:

Welcome to the real English countryside :rofl:

11 Likes

That card after all that is hilarious. :joy:

11 Likes

@Sivonnah fingers crossed for your ramp and insurance. Iā€™m glad you have someone to talk to about witchcraft and bonus- do nails with!

10 Likes

Sending love to you @Sivonnah. I tend to think insurance companies are evilā€¦I hope it resolves in your favor soon.

10 Likes

I love the card! Good job dealing with a poop :sandwich: sometimes lif is just full of crap.

10 Likes

Just discovered this magic shield emoji pretty cool
:magic_shield:

12 Likes

Feeling this

12 Likes

@Devenne sometimes I feel that too

12 Likes

Sending hugs to everyone :green_heart:

11 Likes

Damnā€¦ Well, I suppose Iā€™ve been called worse than ā€œcrap.ā€ :woman_shrugging: :laughing:

I hope all your days brighten up soon.

Joining Tracyā€™s hug train! :train:

10 Likes

Thanks @starborn and @tracyS.
Sending better days to you @Sivonnah and @Devenne
And here is hugs for all of you i couldnā€™t resist the cat who seems to maybe be possessed? And happy at the same time?!
81ac6df1400129c90ad2a1a92c40640b
Odd Cat gif

10 Likes