Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week (Mar 4 - 10) šŸŒ‘

Youā€™re welcome!

14 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst. What kind of person goes to a job interview at the age of 57? A witch thatā€™s who. Lol!

15 Likes

@Ostara congratulations! sending you lots of light and strength! :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram:
good luck in the interview
Witches have the power to achieve anything because they never grow old, they are always young! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Congratulations, everyone~ :black_heart:

@Devenne and @tracyS: your contributions are something I always look forward to and Iā€™m proud to be able to follow alongside your journeys.

@Artemisia, @AIRAM, @Amethyst, @Marsha, and @Devenne: thank you for making the daunting task of stepping out of the shadows a much more bright and welcoming experiences.

I feel like Iā€™ve gotten a bit bombarded with stressful things since yesterday afternoon, so Iā€™m going to take it easy for now. See all you lovely witches when I have some energy back. :black_heart:

15 Likes

@Artemisia

No need, itā€™s to tell you youā€™re amazing :sparkling_heart:

@marsha

You can do this. Once itā€™s done, thatā€™s it. You can forget about it. :grin:
@Devenne Good advice, face to face does work well. :green_heart:

Youā€™re worth it. Age is just a number, 50 is the new 40. Go for it :sparkling_heart:

We live forever too, just in different disguises throughout time :rofl:

Have a good rest lovely :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Congratulations! Iā€™m so proud of all of you! :purple_heart::blue_heart::heart: What an amazing group of witches! :witch_hat: :witch_pentacle: :witch_cauldron:

Congratulations :tada::tada: @Ostara

My new door was finished yesterday. Next step is the ramp! Today the home modification contractor is coming to take pictures and measurements. They will be installing a roll-in shower and roll-under sink. As well as a vertical platform lift, which is an outside elevator for my wheelchair! They run about $8000! They will be widening some doors and putting a sliding bathroom door so I can actually close the door! Idk when they will do the work but it shouldnā€™t be too long. Iā€™m getting it all paid for and Iā€™m so grateful!
Still sick :confounded::angry: Iā€™ve been out of bed for a little bit the last 2 days.

Wishing everyone a great week! :blue_heart::hugs::blush:

14 Likes

@starborn thankyou babe. Iā€™m sorry for your troubles and I hope it clears soon. Sending you all my love.

@tracyS thankyou lovely :rose:

@Sivonnah thankyou doll :nesting_dolls: I hope you recover quickly

14 Likes

Congratulations, you two! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Woohoo! Congratulations to all the new W.I.T.C.H. awards!!

I feel like Iā€™ve already been ran into the ground and itā€™s only Tuesday - Iā€™m so exhausted! :face_with_peeking_eye: I did get out and vote in the primaries today, so thatā€™s a plus!

Congratulations! :partying_face: :tada: :clap: I knew you were gonna do great!

I hope you get some much-needed rest :heart:

I hope you have a wonderful week, too - all that work on the house has to be stressful but Iā€™m so glad itā€™s all finally happening for you! :clap: :tada:

14 Likes

@Sivonnah wow alot of work being done. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be great once finished. Sending love over :sparkling_heart:
@MeganB Iā€™m following your elections from this side of the pond. Bit confused whoā€™s running for what but itā€™s fascinating TV viewing. I hope you get someone decent :grin:

13 Likes

Itā€™s all so confusing, even for me! :laughing: Todayā€™s vote in my state was the Presidential Primary. So, this means that we are voting for who we want to see on the ballot in November. Itā€™s like a pre-vote :joy: if that makes any sense at all.

14 Likes

@MeganB So then that person goes on to compete in November to possibly run for President?

14 Likes

@MeganB Thankyou!! :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

@Sivonnah Iā€™m so happy for you :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Yes, exactly that! Itā€™s because of our Two-Party System. Each party votes for who they want to run in the election in November. For example, this morning I had the choice of two people or the ability to write in a candidate. Whoever ā€œwinsā€ the primary will then go on to the ballot in November. Thatā€™s when everyone votes and we get a new (or returning) President and Congress and whoever else is up for re-election.

Youā€™re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

@MeganB I will keep following. Our elections are this year too. :thinking: See what happens :rofl:

14 Likes

May the best person for the job (and the world!!) win :heart:

14 Likes

CW: Death

Adding to my week, my SOā€™s mother passed away suddenly this morning, and was on the phone with his father while it was happening, so there is sadness, stress, and preparations happening today that werenā€™t expected. Heā€™s flying down first thing in the morning to help his father take care of things.

Iā€™m trying to juggle some things today and then plan to get a few projects done at home while heā€™s away.

15 Likes

@Artemisia So sorry to hear about that. Sending you love and peace :sparkling_heart::pleading_face:

14 Likes

Oh my :people_hugging: thatā€™s very stressful to deal with - Iā€™m so sorry for your loss :heart:

14 Likes

Iā€™m sorry @Artemisia. Sending love.

13 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss @Artemisia :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

14 Likes