Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (May 15 - 21) 🌚

@AileyGrey yay for making it! & yay for the small victories!

I would say your hair is releasing the stress for you! You’re welcome for the positive energy to get through the trip!

I love freshly picked strawberries. We used to have strawberry :strawberry: plants in planters in our yard. My daughter would check them on our way to the bus stop & the way home & pick the ones that were ready :hugs:

9 Likes

@Susurrus I love them too! I bought myself a gallon to bring home. My kids are strawberry fiends and will go through them in no time. I’m nibbling some now and have some tucked away from later! The kids had a blast and that makes it all worth it, but I’m so glad that is off the to do list!

10 Likes

Congratulations @Heav3n

So sorry that you’re in so much pain @Amethyst please take care of yourself

9 Likes

Nope. Next month. I probably would have had a better chance if I’d gotten another day besides Monday but I hate messing up Sally’s working hours.

You’re welcome! I’m sorry you had messes to deal with but now it’s over and it can become a fond memory.

Thank you, dear heart! I appreciate all the loving vibes you’re sending!

Thanks, @Nixi! It was doing better and then the rain moved in and ow. I think I have a weather knee. LOL!

9 Likes

That’s okay I have a weather big toe :rofl:

My back screams now but my toe told me it was going to rain the next day for as long as I can remember :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Useful but painful, that’s all I can say. LOL!

8 Likes

Ahh well, I guess next month is better than months away? :sweat_smile: I don’t blame you for not wanting to mess up Sally’s schedule. I hope you’re not in too much pain, though!

Messes aside, you look like you had a great time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Strawberries are so delicious :strawberry: so I’m glad you’ve got some tucked away for later.

9 Likes

Thank you @Nixi.

8 Likes

I’m doing better so the twist is getting better, it’s just natural arthritis that I have to deal with now, thanks love!

8 Likes

I’m glad to hear you’re doing better, even if it still hurts a bit. I hope the appointment comes quickly for you! :pray: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Wishing everyone a blessed New Moon today!

:new_moon: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the good blessings, love!

Blessed New Moon for you also, my dear!

9 Likes

I know I’m late to the party, but congratulations @Heav3n on your two week streak!

@Amethyst I hope your knee is better now. :people_hugging:

Bless you @AileyGrey for what you do! I was a substitute teacher and a school bus driver when my kids were little. It’s a new generation of kids now and honestly I couldn’t do it!

9 Likes

It’s getting there. The twist is healed but the arthritis is fun fun fun. LOL!

8 Likes

Arthritis is painful. Take care and be kind to yourself. Sending you love sweet Amethyst.

7 Likes

Girl, every day is an adventure! We just do the best that we can! 2.5 days (of kids) until summer break and then a week of so of planning and meetings for me (which, no lie, I kind of enjoy…) 2.5 days!

7 Likes

Thank you, @Ostara! I appreciate the love and send you some right back!

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)