Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Nov 13 - 19) 🌑

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We also have white moon Selena :white_moon_selena: and black moon Lilith :black_moon_lilith: too

Time for a late, 2:30 am sleep. Happy Monday to all those still in it! If my experience was any indicator of the day to come, it might be emotionally tiring. But it gets better! :black_heart:

13 Likes

I clearly have not been paying enough attention :laughing:

11 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

@AIRAM congrats on sharing the love! @starborn thankyou for your contributions
Much love :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: :tada: :revolving_hearts: Thank you both for all your contributions to the forum. We are blessed to have you both here! :people_hugging:

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

13 Likes

Thank you all! :people_hugging: :black_heart:

I will be back later with more Florida Man cards. :grin: I never got around to doing my partner’s birthday yet. I am the master of getting distracted by other shiny things.

13 Likes

Congratulations to @starborn and @AIRAM! Thank you for all you do for the coven!

I had a busy morning today, what with a doctor’s appointment that went well, and then going in and getting the shingles vax. Came home and melted into a puddle for a few hours. Just now getting back to the forum. I hope everyone has had a lovely Monday!

12 Likes

thank you my dear I wish the health problems pass quickly and have no pain

11 Likes

thank you my dear :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Woohoo!!! :heart_eyes: No rush, I’ll look forward to reading it when it is ready :blush:

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we all love your words of wisdom! :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing- your posts are always helpful and informational! :sparkles:

The Hekate Wheel is all thanks to @starborn, who shared it for everyone to use! :hekate_wheel: :sparkles: :blush:

Wishing you a blessed Night of Hekate, Artemisia!

excited-yay
Tenor

I can’t wait :joy:

Glad the appointment went well! I know the post-vax puddle feeling. It’s always oof for a few hours, but at least it is done and over with! :grinning: :+1: I hope you had a nice Monday too, Amethyst, and that your week is off to a great start! :blush:

12 Likes

I was just tuckered out by the shot and going in and out of so many places. I’m feeling better today, just some muscle soreness. Thanks for the good wishes!

I’ve got mostly muscle aches today. Dunno how much of that is the shot and how much of that is me being clumsy getting in and out of the car yesterday. Oof! LOL!

13 Likes

I love Florida man! :crazy_face::laughing:

12 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: @starborn @AIRAM Well done! Keep spreading your love and wisdom! Love you both :black_heart::heart::people_hugging::blush:

12 Likes

Uh-oh! Aches are icky. Whatever the cause, I hope they fade away quickly and that you’re feeling 110% again asap! :hugs: :heart:

11 Likes

I wholeheartedly second this!!! *love all the in-depth and researched posts!

9 Likes

Florida Man, Florida Man,
Does whatever a Floridian can.
Spins a tale, never lies,
Catches gators of any size.
Look out!
Here comes Florida Man.

Is he bold? Listen friend,
Florida Man’s in the news again.
You won’t belieeeeeeeve,
The Florida Man.

11 Likes

This is amazing!!!

:laughing: I heard the Spider-pig version in my head while I read this! :spider: :pig2:

13 Likes

my dear, thank you very much, you are a very sweet person!

9 Likes

Same. :joy:

I also wrote that to distract from the oracle cards. I did three using my partner’s birthday but there’s something about the first one that I’m just not feeling yet. So I’m going to wait until I figure that one out. :grin:

11 Likes

I want this animated and turned into a cartoon. This is the best theme song ever :joy: :+1:

11 Likes