Merry Meet Monday! 💗

Warm greetings and a very Merry Meet Monday to all! :heartpulse:

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

We will soon be blessed with a New Moon on July 20th :new_moon: ! The exact time of the new moon will vary depending on where you are in the world- check out Moon Calendar from The Old Farmer’s Almanac to get the exact time for you :+1: .

rise_NewMoon

To honor the New Moon, consider taking time to reflect on your practice- how far along the path you have come, and where you would like your magickal path to lead :railway_track:

You could also draw on the power of the New Moon with spells and rituals created for this celestial event. Here a few that may inspire you:

New Moon Rising Wiccan Chant
New-Moon-Prayer-Wiccan-Chant-750x500

Gratitude Salt Spell: Attract More Good Luck in the New Moon
Good-Luck-Success-Spell

Also, check out the wonderful New Moon Ritual that was kindly shared by @Abs53! The post includes a full walkthrough of the ritual, and she even shares a very helpful guide to good crystals to use during this time: :gem::sparkles:

Whatever your plans are- spellwork, rituals, reflecting, or otherwise- have a very blessed new moon! :new_moon_with_face::sparkles:

Something of Interest :face_with_monocle:

The New Moon can bring about new beginnings and new changes- perhaps now is the time to draw in some more money into your life! :money_with_wings:

For those looking to attract a little extra sparkle into their lives, consider taking a look at Real Money Spells: Spiritual Recipes for Success :sparkles:
Money-Spells-that-Work

@roxanne has very kindly shared her Business Spell to attract money:

Wealthy wishes and bountiful business to all those who practice money magick this week! :yellow_heart::sparkles:

New Members :wave:

A very merry meet to those who have joined in the past week! :heart:

@sivani, @dominika, @melewho, @zafirah, @robin2, @Willowe, @brian, @catalina, @kristy3, @chiara1, @Kaleiidoscope, @kelly3, @nadia1, @vanessa1, @coco, @tiffany8, @tiana, @april5, @megan3, @daniel3, @kadiatou, @jordan1, @sofia2, @ashley10, @andrea7, @ivette, @rens, @randal, @shawnte, @ainsley, @brenda5, @polak, @duygu, @erica3, @natasha6, @tyonna, @lagrace, @amanda16, @julie7, @brittany12, @ak1, @cassey, @matthew2, @tineka, @abbie, @sarah9, @sierra4, @kim1, @victoria6, @Blahhitsjazmin, @taylor7, @cyndel, @clstlnmn, @autumn1

For those new to the forums, please consider creating a new post in Introductions! We would love to give you a warm welcome :blush:

Special Shout-Outs :mega:

• A big thank you to @Katt for having the most posts during the past 7 days :pray:! Your experiences and stories are always intriguing and a pleasure to hear- thank you for sharing your voice with all of us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Much love to @roxanne, who has shared the most amount of love to the posts of others during the past week :heart:. You are overflowing with warmth and kindness- thank you for making the forums such a welcoming place for witches new and old :blush:!

And as always, a hearty thank you to each and every member of the Spells8 forums for all of their generous contributions and helpful advice! :two_hearts: We may all come from different pieces of the globe :earth_americas:, but we can all come together here in our online coven :house_with_garden::sparkles:

What plans do you have for the coming days :star2:? Working on any new spells or rituals, or perhaps a new craft :raised_hands:? Feel free to share your magickal endeavors here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May your magick continue to grow and develop like the abundance of nature- the harvest is drawing near and so too will your efforts come to fruition! :sparkles:

Blessed Be! :heart:

8 Likes

I am sooooo ready for this New Moon coming up! :new_moon: Perfect opportunity to cleanse and recharge :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love the daily chants. I do them every evening before bed. They’re really helpful when you’re feeling that lack of motivation and not sure how to reconnect during stressful times.

2 Likes

@BryWisteria I love that you do this for all of us :heartpulse:

And welcome to all new members! Sometimes I don’t have the time to go through and reply to every new introduction, but I always read them!

3 Likes

Yes! :new_moon::sparkles: I really loved the New Moon Ritual you shared before- if you decide to try any new spells or rituals, I’d love to hear about them! :heart_eyes: A ery Blessed New Moon to you! :two_hearts:

I think this is a really great practice to form a nightly habit of doing the chants! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I also suffer from a lack of motivation at times, but since I started a nightly gratitude meditation (even though it’s usually a very quick and informal ritual!) it’s been easier now that it’s a habit and I expect to do it each night! :first_quarter_moon_with_face::two_hearts:

You are very welcome, @MeganB! :heart: My hope is that by reaching out to new members, some who may be a bit shy will feel welcome enough to maybe get involved! It’s always so exciting to meet new people on the same path :sparkles: :blush:

2 Likes

Welcom all new members :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.