Merry Meet Monday! ❣

It’s that time of the week again- wishing a very Merry Meet Monday to All! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Upcoming Events :spiral_calendar:

~Neowise Comet~

@melewho has shared with us a very exciting cosmic happening going on right now- for the first time 7,000 years, the Neowise Comet is visible! :comet:

Were you able to see the comet? There is an ongoing discussion about Comet Hunting- share your experience and your pictures if you were lucky enough to snap a good image! :camera_flash::comet:

~Lughnasadh/Lammas~

For those who celebrate the 8 Sabbats of the Wheel of the Year, the next holiday: Lughnasadh/Lammas is almost here!

Lammas is the first of the 3 harvest holidays and is a great time to reap the rewards that you have sown. Less than two weeks away, this holiday will fall on Saturday, August 1st.

For a full guide to celebrating this Sabbat, including history and colors/plants/materials to decorate your altar, check out: How to Celebrate Lughnasadh/Lammas Alone. You can also learn more by checking out the Lughnasadh Celebration Ritual :confetti_ball:

What-is-Lughnasadh-750x500

Something of Interest :face_with_monocle:

There is an ongoing challenge here in the forums- the topic this week is Thrifty Witchcraft!

31eb1d4754d6a74759ae09b791ac1388279dc01f_2_666x562

If you consider yourself a budget witch and know how to get creative with your craft, please share some of your knowledge! :sparkles::thread:

This challenge will be open until 23:59 Tuesday, July 21st. After the challenge closes, a small prize will be given to all participants! :gift::sparkles:

New Members :wave:

A very merry meet to all of the new members who have joined the forums over the past week!

@erin8, @nicole13, @michelle12, @mary14, @aisha1, @corina, @cody, @jane, @madison3, @emily3, @pigeon, @briggitte, @orawit, @alicja, @sharon2, @natalie2, @phoenix1, @dee2, @fiona, @cynnie, @leticia1, @lesley, @daniel4, @kristen1, @amira, @laney, @clare, @lillyth, @willow1, @hannah6, @kae, @primrose, @shalonda, @alexandra2, @SageDove, @olivia-ann, @aliah, @sarah-ashley, @sarah10, @katelyn2, @amanda17, @bianca3, @kimmie, @pamela4, @michele1, @leona, @ashley11, @wendy4, @kristin1, @tanaya, @tori, @stormnellcassidy, @jamie7, @teresa, @emma8, @bradan, @megan4, @julie8, @kathryn3, @elena1, @meredith, @kimberly9, @stephanie13, @carissa1,

If you haven’t already, please head on over to Introductions and create a new post to say hello :wave:. We would love to give you a warm welcome to the online coven! :heart:

Special Shout-Outs :mega:

• Thank you to @Katt for sharing the most posts over the past 7 days! :writing_hand: Your comments, thoughts, and input are always appreciated- we are blessed by your wisdom and ideas!
  • Love back to @christine4, who liked the most posts during the last week :two_hearts:. Thank you for sharing your endless love and warmth- you make the forums a welcoming place for all!

And as always, a hearty thank you to each and every member of the Spells8 Family for all of the advice, support, and conversation that you share! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Although we all walk different paths in different parts of the world, our magick keeps us close at heart :heart::world_map:.

Any exciting plans for the week ahead :star_struck:? Are you working on any new spells, crafts, or rituals :crystal_ball: ? Feel free to share in the comments below!

May the summer sun keep you warm and all your hard work come to fruition as the season begins to descend into Autumn

Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, @BryWisteria, for doing these every Monday. :pray:

Yesterday was so busy for me, but I did get to put up my wall “altar” in time for the :new_moon:.

I’m hopeful to see the :comet: this week. On Friday I have an exam for a technical certificate. I need to pass this exam if I want more pay for my family. Although I have trained for a couple months I am nervous as the date gets closer. Please send positive energies my way, if you remember.

4 Likes

Welcome to all new members!

1 Like

Good luck for your exam @praecog29, I’m sure you’ll be doing great :blush: :dizzy:

3 Likes

You are very welcome, @praecog29! :heart:

Congrats on your new wall altar- I hope you had a blessed new moon! :new_moon:

It sounds like you have put a lot of time and effort into your studies! :clap: The good news is that Lughnasadh is approaching, and now is a great time for efforts to come to fruition and harvest what we have sown :ear_of_rice::books: I believe that all of your hard work will pay off!

Best of luck on your exam- I’m sending many positive thoughts and blessings your way! You can do it! :heart:

3 Likes

Good luck for your exam :four_leaf_clover::+1:t2:

3 Likes

You’ve got this, Benjamin! :muscle:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I love this!!! I’m totally stealing this picture to send to friends :herb: :rofl:

2 Likes

Omg I love this!! :rofl::herb:

3 Likes

I passed! I now have a very important certification so I can get a better job. So thankful to the Goddess tonight.

5 Likes

Congratulations, @praecog29!!! I’m so happy to hear you passed and that all your hard work paid off- good for you! :clap: :grin: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.