Merry meet my name is jodie

Hi, my name is Jodie
I am very excited to be able to learn more about magic. I have always known I was different while growing up… I have always had this strong feeling I was a witch in my past life… I need to learn more

8 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @jodie2 :heart:

It is a pleasure to meet you- congrats on following your heart and pursuing your path into magick! :sparkles:

A what a wonderful coincidence- we were just discussing past lives and how to connect with them (and also how doing so can help you to connect with deities) in this thread here. Feel free to take a look if it is something you are interested in! :blush:

You may also be interested in the Spells8 Complete Courses- so much information is waiting for you! They are all free to access while you are logged into your Spells8 account.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi @jodie2 I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA. I’m so happy you found your way here! As @TheTravelWitch said the courses are chock full of information for you & a great resource, I love doing them when they come out.

If you want a feel for who is in the forum or what is going on this is a great thread that changes every Monday. Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 22nd :full_moon: we also have the group ritual that you can feel free to add to (Group Ritual - Mar 25) :broom: Spiritual Spring Cleansing

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

3 Likes

Merry Meet @jodie2, I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and try to help you out! I look forward to talking to you soon!

3 Likes

Merry meet

@jodie2 , glad you’re here, I am Nicki from the Caribbean :hugs: you will surely learn and grow here, as I did. Enjoy…

4 Likes

Welcome to the group Jodie2. The wonder of this site and the Seekers is the fact that we all came here for the quest of knowledge about Magick. Knowledge is like a deep thirst while information the water, Drink deeply.

4 Likes